Why does my boyfriend talk about other girls in his sleep?

We've been together for 4 years, he even left his family and friends and the only place he ever knew so we could move somewhere together. He keeps talking about other girls in his sleep, one being a girl he introduced me to as his girlfriend the second day I met him, but he says he never really dated her. The other night, he started touching himself in his sleep talking about this girl we met just that day. This has been going on for years, I even got prescribed ambien to try and sleep through it, but it hasn't been working. Any idea why he might be doing this? It's making me feel worse about myself everyday. I don't know what to do.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 1

• She friendzoned him. He really wants to be with her. He's always thinking about her. And as a result he's dreaming about her. Leave him and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Is he aware that he does this? Because I would be pretty pissed off if I were you.

• yeah, I told him about it and he can tell when he does it just because of how I act when he wakes up, and I am pissed but mostly feeling sh*tty about myself like I'm not doing something right.

• It could just be his sub conscience acting up. he might not even know he's thinking about them. Possibly spice up your sex life and keep him dreaming about you! Put on some sexy lingerie and make damn sure he isn't thinking about anyone else lol