• Ask
  • myTake

Help, I think he's attracted to me. How can I make him stop?

Ok so I think my boss is attracted to me. he's in his early 30s and I'm 20. he's married to my friend whose around his age. I babysit their child.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ignore him. Or at least don't show any emotion with him at all. Avoid him too.

What Guys Said 4

• make him uncomfortable by talking about what guys you like, describe what your type of guy is and b sure that it doesn't match him. if he's white tell him your into black guys.if all else failsfart around him that would certainly scare me off

• If he comes on to you, look him square in the eyes and say..."I'M NOT INTERESTED"

• fart in front of him. A smelly one.

What Girls Said 2

• Disgust him ! Like eat a lot of cheese and talk to him very close ! Don't shave your legs for a while then go to the office wearing a skirt !Next time you babysit their kid, wear baggy clothes, no make up, don't brush or hair of wash your teethI give him a week top to unlike you :)

• If you feel uncomfortable there is a reason. He is behaving in ways that are not appropriate & it's crucial for both of you to tell him it's not OK. Be specific, tell him, when you do ________ it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. Tell him it has to stop. If it doesn't, your best bet is to have as little contact with him as possible. If you feel close enough to his wife, open up to her about what has been going on. I would want to know if it was my husband.