Why do guys like her?...help me out!

There's this girl who I really don't like. she always has all these guys who want to be her friend and everyone thinks she's so talented, funny, smart, pretty bla bla bla. when really she's just stupid and ugly.

people think she's so sweet because she doesn't go clubbing or drinking or smoking or anything. she pretends that she's all smart and works hard at school and pretends that she likes animals but its all an act so that people will like her.

don't think I'm mean because I'm not. she makes me feel so bad because she doesn't do anything or is anything special yet everyone loves her.

and she's a virgin so that just proves that none of the guys really like her they just pity her.

can you guys explain to me why people like her? its so stupid.

Most Helpful Guy

• So...

You don't like her ... But the boys do.

You don't think she is talented, pretty, smart and funny ... But the boys do.

She appears to like animals ... but you know better because you can read her mind.

She is a bit of a prude, ... and you feel that is the wrong thing for her to be.

She gets good grades and work hard in school ... but you know that is not her true nature.

I recommend a bit of soulsearching on your part here. Why do you care? Why do you obsess over this? Why on earth is it important to you that she is a failure? Why can't you use her tricks and techniques to be popular ... given that is all they are?