What should a guy do if he is 23, shy, a virgin, and has never been on a date?

I am clueless as to what I should do, I really need to meet a girl or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• link

If girls would have what it takes to turn a guy with a lifetime of failures into a once in a lifetime success, there would be no business for schools that train guys to get over their dragdown gualities that make all the girls dissapear.

I am a 27 year old virgin, before going to London for this boot camp, hot chicks would run away from the shopping mall if they saw from far away. Now after this boot-camp, I have learned to see the world through the eyes of the girls and relate to them naturally. No books, no DVDs and no advice can replace what this bootcamp has to offer. I know because I have been their customer.

They push guys to face their fear, go talk to girls, and analyse evrything you can develope in yourself. Their focus is on you, your development wants and needs. They are not Gods, but multifield professionals that can give you the gift of confidence and most importantly they thought me how to learn to get to the next level.