Should I be OK with my girlfriend wanting to hang out with a guy that likes her by herself?

My girlfriend and I just had a few days ago a 2 hour conversation about whether or not she can hangout with this guy. I completely trust her, in... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• In my opinion I believe you are entitled to say if she can hang with this guy or not. It's one thing for girls to have normal guy friends. When they start trying to make a move and constantly flirting, it's crossing a line. I would flat out tell her it's him or me. I can understand why she might get mad and say you're controlling but in reality all you're doing in this scenerio is trying to keep your relationship from falling apart. Just flat out tell her that even if she doesn't want to date him or break up with you for him, you'll break up with her because her being around him will ruin your relationship anyway. Don't beat around the bush about it either. Be honest and make it very clear to her that this is how you feel and that something has to change.