• Ask
  • myTake

What does a blank stare mean from a guy? Does he hate me...?

He didn't smile or anything - just stared blankly into my eyes. I was really caught off guard, I didn't know what to do. This has happened on... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's a blank stare. It means nothing. If he hated you, it would not be a blank stare. He'd be looking daggers at you. Or sneering.You just want to assign some emotion to him, because you don't like the thought that he could look right through you as if you didn't even exist at all.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, he is trying to remember where he hid his bowie-knife. When he remembers he'll jump you and cut of your ears.Seriously though. Maybe he was just thinking about something, with the blank stare.

• maybe he's retarded?

• LMBO OMG that's too funny

• Let me ask, what precicely do you want him to do, If he does not know? also what have you said to him, maybe he is of the same mind set as you, looks at you and gets no feedback, at least you need to say hey how ya doing, fancy a shag, lol or something like that that will grab his attention.

• Something about you pushes a button that sends his thoughts into neverland. Perhaps he will tell all to someone who asks?

What Girls Said 1

• "Staring blankly" can be a sign of negative feelings he's trying to mask. It could also be a neutral look -- like the expression the barista at the local coffee shop when your hands touch as he passes you the change.

What They Said On Facebook