Lies I'm Tired Of Hearing. What About You?

I'm tired of hearing the following lies:1- I'm not ready for a relationship right now.2- I hate drama (coming from people who stir up drama)3- I'm different from the other ones.What about you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. You're such a nice guy, you'll get a girlfriend soon. 2. You're a great guy, someone will date you (just not me).3. You're a fantastic guy, (but I secretly think you're gay because you're not an a**hole to me.)

What Guys Said 5

• 1 - Sure, it's perfectly okay to stalk outside my window at night, breathing really heavily!2 - Of COURSE I'm not calling the cops on you!2 - I have no forms of pepper spray in my purse right now.

• I like how I have two number 2 answers.

• 1) I wish I could be attracted to you.2) Let's hang out.3) I'm not that type of girl.

• 1. I have a lot on my plate right now2. you deserve someone perfect.3I feel guilty every time I talk to you

• 1. I would never do something like that2. I only slept with the people I dated3. I would never hurt you

• size doesn't matter.your d*** is big enough (unless the guy is 10 inches or longer of course)I don't care about a man's money or material things.looks don't matter.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!