Leave it in 2012. Resolutions for 2013?

What do you vow to leave behind in 2012?

I would like to leave behind:

-my negativity

-my habit of comparing myself to others

-junk food

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to leave behind my singleness but then again it's not the first, or second, maybe third and more, year that I've wanted this. I'm not really one of those people who gets what I want... I'm more one of those people who just gets whatever comes my way.

I recently thought of a resolution - start doing dance lessons. I know it'd be good for me. My mum started dancing ten years ago guess what? She stopped being depressed and semi-suicidal and bed ridden and became bubbly and had loads of friends and most of all happy. I wouldn't find it so hard if I had a friend to go with. I know it'd be really good for me and it would probably stop me being single pretty quick and yet still... for some reason... I don't. Because I'm nervous, because I'm not confident... it's as if I subconsciously don't want to be happy.

Also I know I should be playing my banjo again by now!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 17

• I don't make and have never made resolutions based on the new year cause I've noted that these never hold good most time ;)

But in general new year or not I'll leave these behind

1. Belly fat (whatever's left of it)

2. Hard liquor

3. Any negative factors around me ;)

• Yeah I wish I could get rid of my sweet tooth too lol.

• 6 packs ab is my net resolution :D

• I would like to continue being an a**hole who finds new years resolutions; unecessary, annoying and 99.9% of the time a useless waste of time.

• My hair. I'm starting this new Yearly routine of going bald and letting it grow back in.

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 2

• Gaining some confidence at school and stop having performance anxiety the whole term through.

• To stop worrying so much about certain things.