Leave it in 2012. Resolutions for 2013?

What do you vow to leave behind in 2012?

I would like to leave behind:

-my negativity

-my habit of comparing myself to others

-junk food

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would love to leave behind my singleness but then again it's not the first, or second, maybe third and more, year that I've wanted this. I'm not really one of those people who gets what I want... I'm more one of those people who just gets whatever comes my way.

I recently thought of a resolution - start doing dance lessons. I know it'd be good for me. My mum started dancing ten years ago guess what? She stopped being depressed and semi-suicidal and bed ridden and became bubbly and had loads of friends and most of all happy. I wouldn't find it so hard if I had a friend to go with. I know it'd be really good for me and it would probably stop me being single pretty quick and yet still... for some reason... I don't. Because I'm nervous, because I'm not confident... it's as if I subconsciously don't want to be happy.

Also I know I should be playing my banjo again by now!