• Ask
  • myTake

Is it just me, or does he like me?

So I think my neighbor likes me but he is clearly a player, I have a boyfriend, and he's not my type. He invited me over so that that we can have a movie night after the Christmas party.(his cousins were there) we were all laying down but then he wrapped his arms around me and bit my ear! I left and I havnt heard from him since then. What Is going on?!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Come on. Don't play coy? You know that you like him too. The fact that you said he's a player and that everyone knows you have a boyfriend makes it seem like you're concerned with your reputation. If you really want to sleep with him then do it, boyfriend or not. Just be prepared for the consequences if any arise.The reason he hasn't pursued you further is because the ball is in your court. He let you know he's interested in you physically. Now, you have to let him know that it's OK to get together for a hookup. Please, no more "dating" stuff. That will only confuse things more.

What Guys Said 3

• well he likes you. to what extent is probably clear to you.he's a player and clearly doesn't really understand boundaries. he wants you physically if he wanted you in another way he should say so.

• lol you know exactly what's going on, you set yourself up for cheating on your bf

What Girls Said 2

• He just wants to tap that ass girl! He's a player so he is gonna play you!

• You said it yourself he is a player. He wants to hump you. Stick with your boyfriend. Forget him.