Why are girls so confusing, does she want to be left alone or not?

There's this girl who, according to her, doesn't like me. SHe calls me annoying and irritating and all that stuff. So I try to keep to myself but... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• lol this was so cute and funny at the same time. honestly I can relate, when I was much younger like 19 I really liked this guy and I was the same way. I don't know why I was just defensive around him, naturally, it just came out, sometimes id blurt out things like calling him names and it was like instinctive and the after thought I was like uh oh I shouldn't have said that...it was so weird. I was inexperienced and I never felt so intense about a guy like that before, I was almost in denial I could like someone that much. but yeah, sometimes grls get insecure, defensive, feisty, and weird around the guy they like, it comes from being inexperienced and just naive...but I can almost confirm she totally likes u. once one of you makes the move to ask each other out or say something romantic, trust me she will turn all bubbly and shy around u. I think this all happens cause we're unsure if the guy likes us or not...and we don't wanna reveal we like him so we pick on him and fight just to show were 'friends' but really there's more to it deep down. if ure getting a reaction like that out of a girl, it definitely means you affect her, or impact her in some way, and that you're on her mind a lot.

• i know it seems immature, but I was really young then and inexperienced. I never dated or had a boyfriend. I didn't even have guyfriends. so yea this happens, its common, I don't think you should just ignore her and find another girl that would be heartbreaking and you will look like a player/jerk, give her a chance and see if she matures. you can teach her to be mature by being her first boyfriend.