Why are girls so confusing, does she want to be left alone or not?

There's this girl who, according to her, doesn't like me. SHe calls me annoying and irritating and all that stuff. So I try to keep to myself but after a while she will start calling me names, teasing me and trying to have a conversation with me and if I ignore her, she gets FURIOUS at me. When we do talk, we seem to have a great time, at least I feel it that way and I can see she is always smiling and giving me smartass answers so I respond to her and our friends crack up when me and her have an "argument" but according to her, she doesn't like it.

What am I supposed to do here? she is a bit younger than me and she has never had a boyfriend but she seems comfortable around other guys (as in being nice to them and not arguing over little things) but with me its like she turns into a different person and has even told me that I'm so annoying she wants me to punch me in the face (and that in her head she already has) but when I leave her alone, she starts bugging me, what can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol this was so cute and funny at the same time. honestly I can relate, when I was much younger like 19 I really liked this guy and I was the same way. I don't know why I was just defensive around him, naturally, it just came out, sometimes id blurt out things like calling him names and it was like instinctive and the after thought I was like uh oh I shouldn't have said that...it was so weird. I was inexperienced and I never felt so intense about a guy like that before, I was almost in denial I could like someone that much. but yeah, sometimes grls get insecure, defensive, feisty, and weird around the guy they like, it comes from being inexperienced and just naive...but I can almost confirm she totally likes u. once one of you makes the move to ask each other out or say something romantic, trust me she will turn all bubbly and shy around u. I think this all happens cause we're unsure if the guy likes us or not...and we don't wanna reveal we like him so we pick on him and fight just to show were 'friends' but really there's more to it deep down. if ure getting a reaction like that out of a girl, it definitely means you affect her, or impact her in some way, and that you're on her mind a lot.

• i know it seems immature, but I was really young then and inexperienced. I never dated or had a boyfriend. I didn't even have guyfriends. so yea this happens, its common, I don't think you should just ignore her and find another girl that would be heartbreaking and you will look like a player/jerk, give her a chance and see if she matures. you can teach her to be mature by being her first boyfriend.