Why does he call so much?

My guy friend calls me three or four sometimes five times a day. He says it's because he wants to check on me to make sure I'm fine. But, nothing is wrong most of the time. Also he changes his reasons for calling,saying that he just wants to talk or hear my "pleasant "voice. I enjoy talking with him mostly but I must admit that I am beginning to become annoyed with the amount of calls. Could possibly have a crush on me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He likes you.

You need to explain to him, that if he is trying to get with you, that he needs to chill with the amount of calls. Its becoming too much. Just let the natural forces of the universe take over, and if its meant to be, ull call him as well. Now just remeber if you say this, you could also be losing a friend...

Hes clearly into you.. Are you into him? is the question..

• Thanks for your answer. I agree about relaxing and letting the universe take over. I'm the kind of person who likes to take scenic route to a new relationship making all the stops along way. I guess I'll just have to let him know this in a gentle way. And,to answer your question yes, I like him and see possibilities to a growing friendship maybe a non-platonic relationship but, I won't be rushed into anything just because he's eager to start a relationship so soon.