Does she like me? (Prefer female answers)

So I'm at a small party at my buddy's house sh*tfaced, I meet a girl and she says I'm cute and a few minutes later asks me to sit down next to her on the couch so I do. After sitting down for a moment she begins massaging the outside of my middle right thigh (shes to the right of me) I then go ahead and put my arm around her. She sits like that for a few minutes but then gets back up to play pong. (Alot of my friends are saying she was just trying to take care of me because I was hammered but I'm not so sure). O ya the other issue is that she is in a 2 month relationship ( her boyfriend wasn't there) What do you guys think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think the minute you found out that she was in a two month relationship the rest of the question shouldn't matter. The truth is she might like you, she might be sexually attracted to you or she might be a tease; all these possibilities are equally valid. Whether she likes you or not though, if she is rubbing up your thigh while she has a boyfriend you most likely shouldn't be bothered with her.

• True that. Best answer

What Girls Said 13

• Sounds like she was at least considering something with you. You kind of need to see her sober to know.

• Sounds like she was trying to get laid and you were too sh*tfaced for her so she walked away.

• She doesn't like a good girl. She's messing with you, especially if she has a Boyfriend already. If she was your GF, would you want her doing what she did to you to some other random guy?

• i don't think she likes you I think she wants to screw you

• Seems like she was either trying to make sure you were alright and is maybe one of those people who are more touchy when they are drinking... That or she was drunk and wanted you while being drunk, most things that happen while drinking don't end in serious interest though.

• She's messing with you.Flirting.I hate to say it, but I don't think she likes you.She just wanted you.Sorry. :(

• I'm pretty sure she likes you! The fact that she let you keep your arm on her shoulder for minutes speaks for itself - I would never let someone I didn't like do that ;)

• not sure but here's how to find out! when you see her again say hi and when she says hi back see if she gets all shy and blushes and looks toward the ground or away from you. if she does then she Def likes you!

• It depends... what kind of person is she? I have a friend who is always helping out the drunks at parties and people sometimes mistaken her helpfull ways as hitting on them. Is she know for being like that?On the other hand, what kind of drunk are you? cause there's no way in hell I would be helping out some messy, obnoxious, sloppy drunk guy at a party (making a generalisation, you may not be any of those things)... unlesss he was hella cute!

• 1/4 of the way through the vodka so I was pretty talkative but I mean I could function

• then I would say she's probably flirting. Generally I would find any excuse to talk to a guy then touch a his leg or arm if I was attempting to flirt. and if she really wasn't that interested I doubt she would have asked you to sit with her then let you sit with your arm around her, I sure as hell wouldn't have.

• I would listen to your friends, she sounds like she was trying to be comforting/calm you down, that is a good way to get a guys full attention when he is out of his mind...

• I think she's messing with you.

• to me it sounds like she at least wants to have sex with you. But you know people do act differently when they are drunk, so she night not have acted that way sober, but drunk, yes she definitely wants you.

• i would say she was just trying to take care of you

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!