Why are single mothers so vindictive?

Why are single mothers so hungry for revenge? I got one of my cousin that is a single mother, she always comes to my mother for support of any kind. My mother doesn't mind because she gets to use her car (the single mothers') when in need. But she always brings her child along, which when she was still a baby I had an argument with her about not wanting to be the Dad substitute (emotionally speaking). Now the girl has gotten older, 10 years old , and she struggles at school.

What the mother did, I guess no proof of that is that she took my tooth brush and sank it in the toilet. I always sniff my tooth brush and touch the head just to be sure it's dry. 98% of the time it is, unless I brushed my teeth before going to sleep, which I didn't. This morning, the day after she came in, I smelled my tooth brush it had a weird acidic smell I tossed it in the trash and took a new one, always keep a spare.

Even today she keep looking at me like it's my fault that she doesn't find a man, that It's my fault she has to raise her daughter on her own.

Thoughts? on single mother in general would you help them raise their (mistake) child with them?

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom was a single mother with the exception of the couple relationships. The next best thing to having a dad was having a grandfather. My family is amazing and my moms cousins or my 2nd cousins were also a huge part of my life. It takes a village to raise a child , my family is the village.My mom did everything for me but love and support didn't just stop there... It continues with family. I will tell you right now I wasn't a mistake child. Referring a child as a mistake is not OK. It's no wonder she gives you the look of death.