• Ask
  • myTake

Hmmm.. what does this mean?

there is this girl that I have liked for the past couple months, we finally hung out today for a while and went and did stuff, her friend was also... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Her friend likes you, so she's being a good friend and trying to hook you up with the friend. I had a similar situation a few years ago, and I'd heard for MONTHS about how my friend liked my guy friend. I liked him too, but he and I were roommates and nothing could happen, and I WANTED to be okay with my two friends dating so I assisted in hooking them up. Not too smart on my part.You don't really know how your crush feels about you, but you know she is trying to hook you up with the friend. I know from experience that your crush's feelings could go either way.I think you should just be honest. Tell your crush that you liked spending time with her friend, but that you are really interested in her (your crush). Understand that your girl probably won't date you right now because of her friend, but you can get to know her better as friends.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes she's definitely trying to hook it up for her friend.And I'm sorry but, if she DID like you "like that" there would be no way she would try and hook her friend up with you :(

• Her friend def. likes you. I also think she likes you too or else she wouldn't have done stuff with you. But her friends obvisouly wants to date you.

What Guys Said 1

• yeah sounds like she had her go on the date, because she doesn't like you like that, and thought to make up for it, you might get along with her friend. sorry dude, sometimes they do that to ya, it sucks, doesn't it?