Hmmm.. what does this mean?

there is this girl that I have liked for the past couple months, we finally hung out today for a while and went and did stuff, her friend was also... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Her friend likes you, so she's being a good friend and trying to hook you up with the friend. I had a similar situation a few years ago, and I'd heard for MONTHS about how my friend liked my guy friend. I liked him too, but he and I were roommates and nothing could happen, and I WANTED to be okay with my two friends dating so I assisted in hooking them up. Not too smart on my part.

You don't really know how your crush feels about you, but you know she is trying to hook you up with the friend. I know from experience that your crush's feelings could go either way.

I think you should just be honest. Tell your crush that you liked spending time with her friend, but that you are really interested in her (your crush). Understand that your girl probably won't date you right now because of her friend, but you can get to know her better as friends.