Why do I get so annoyed with my gf?

Basically she does a lot of things that starts to irritate me very badly now and as soon as she does one single thing that I kinda don't like recently I don't want to talk to her anymore. She dresses slutty and I had no problem with it but now I do and it gets annoying because were in a long distance right now its like she wants atttention so she dresses like that. Basically she craves attention and says on thing and always does the other like shell help me study, and I tell her before she commits that if she can't she doesn't have to and she says she can... 30 minutes into it she hasn't helped at all because she's talking to her friends and then she has to leave. After going through this for months and months I my patience is so slim I just don't feel like talking to her then she complains that I don't want to talk to her. I feel like I have a lot of built up anger

Most Helpful Girl

• She is dressing the same way she did when you met her and fell for her. You are asking her to change for you. It's not that SHE wants new or extra attention, it's that you are feeling insecure about attention that she may or may not be getting while you're not with her.

If she has problems with timing like that, call her on it and tell her that you want her to set her clock to the time she's dedicated to you. She has to show some specific interest in you if you're going to stick around. As far as relying on her for tutoring... I'd just go find the hottest possible tutor and let her know that you're getting your academic assistance from somewhere else. Describe the girl as "okay looking" and show a picture of this really hot girl who is tutoring you. This one will automatically start trying to shape up.

If she's not making time for you, she's not your girlfriend. If she's acting like a busy little diva when she's supposed to be with you, go find someone else to pay attention to you. My granny always used to say that when a brat acts out (for attention) the best thing to do is ignore him/her completely.

The slutty thing... man, you picked her; that's just her style. If you don't like it, you need to move on.

What Girls Said 14

• Maybe you are spending too much time with her and need a break or some space. Try that out and see if it helps. If not, then maybe you should break up with her. She might just annoy you and maybe you're not right for each other. Or you could be spending too much time with each other and you're angry because you are holding in your true feelings.

• I think that you need to tell her this, maybe not in those exact words be open and honest about your frustrations, and go from there. If you talk it out, and nothing changes, or your find new annoyances, it might be time to considering leaving the relationship or at least taking time apart. After the excitement is gone and you learn more about who the person really is, you may not like it, it happens but continueing to try and make it work if you really are that bothered will only create bigger problems for both of you.

• This obviously isn't working out for you, and if you've been unable to communicate your needs with her for whatever reason thus far, your long distance relationship will continue to flounder. You should probably break up with her.

• I think you should break up with her. Dating relationships are meant to be enjoyed and well, sounds like you aren't enjoying this. And it also sounds like you guys are now on completely different wave lengths.

• Usually this is because you've spent TOO much time together... but in your case it seems to be not enough...

Second of all, what are you calling slutty? Skirts and tank tops? Shorts? If you can't see her panties or most of her boobs, it's not slutty.. it's only slutty if everyone is seeing her nips and her baby chute.

What you need to do is get over how she's dressing unless she's showing things a bikini is supposed to cover. Cause if those areas are hidden, you're just being jealous and controlling and very unreasonable.

Second of all.. tell her when you're together to put her phone on vibrate, do the same with yours and the ONLY calls or texts you answer are from your parents. Since I'm guessing you don't spend much time together, ASK her to give her attention fully to you for the short time you are together. Don't spend all of it studying either. Talk to her, ask her about her day...tell her about yours...kiss on her, hold her.. make her feel like you're happy to see her.

I know you think it's hard to do.. especially since you're so on edge..

but I felt the same way about my boyfriend. He lives with me so we're together ALL the time. I finally would start SENDING him off with his friends because I was so angry with him. I hated it. I nearly broke up with him over the stupidest things...that normally didn't effect me...but suddenly were..

I would send him off, and I would still be irritated with him...but no matter what I made time for sex and cuddling because those things are important...if you don't get some touching in..it won't be a very happy relationship. You need physical affection..

Any questions I'll continue to answer in comments :)

• the thing is, she didn't dress as revealing as she does now. Before we went out, she would dress decently, but now that we've been going out for more than 8 months, I don't get why she feels the need to bump her boobs and make them look a lot bigger than what they are, and have half of the showing out her shirt and show off her butt and stuff when she knows she has a boyfriend and she claims to be the only one in the relationship that cares and tries. She dresses as if she's trying to pick up guys

• I didn't wear skirts until after I met my boyfriend.. Now I wear shorts and aeropostale skirts. I used to ONLY wear jeans and tees. Now that I am with my boyfriend I feel attractive enough to wear those things. I want to look attractive all the time because he makes me feel like I can look good in those things.. when he is or isn't around. He never complains about my clothes. He knows I'd never leave him. I remind him all the time he's the only guy I see. Clothes are clothes. You're over thinking

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 1

• Imo she is taking you for granted, but she may not be aware that she is doing such...at the same time you have to communicate that to her

Small things turn into big things in relationships, I know this 1st hand.

Talk about the small things that bother you, and ask her to talk about the small things that bother her, so you can squash those things and don't allow them to pressurize and explode.

If you or her, can't talk about this small stuff, then y'all have to break up, because your relationship is volatile.