Why does my boyfriend always disappear for a day or so after a fun day together?

My boyfriend and I had a really fun day hanging out together. Then the next day or two he is always MIA. Why does he always do this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like normal behavior to me. If I spend a whole day with someone, I generally don't contact him or ehr for a few days. Otherwise, it's communication overload!

• Thanks for the advice

• He probably needs the time for himself. Does it bother you that much? Being in a relationship doesn't mean he (or you) has to give up on his individuality. Enjoy your time together and let him have his time for himself.

• If you distrust him to the point of needing to be constantly vigilant, your relationship won't last. I don't know where the trust issues come from, but if the way you're going to work them out is by controlling his every move... you're just wasting your time.

• I know your right... I just have some trust issues with him right now and he is trying to prove that he is trustworthy.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!