Why does my boyfriend always disappear for a day or so after a fun day together?

My boyfriend and I had a really fun day hanging out together. Then the next day or two he is always MIA. Why does he always do this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like normal behavior to me. If I spend a whole day with someone, I generally don't contact him or ehr for a few days. Otherwise, it's communication overload!

• Thanks for the advice

• He probably needs the time for himself. Does it bother you that much? Being in a relationship doesn't mean he (or you) has to give up on his individuality. Enjoy your time together and let him have his time for himself.

• I know your right... I just have some trust issues with him right now and he is trying to prove that he is trustworthy.

• If you distrust him to the point of needing to be constantly vigilant, your relationship won't last. I don't know where the trust issues come from, but if the way you're going to work them out is by controlling his every move... you're just wasting your time.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!