How do shy guys flirt?

i find it difficult enough already to find out wether a guy like me or not. so how do I know if a shy guy likes me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• We basically, as has been stated, don't.The only thing I can think of that I do is to be in her line of vision and trying to stand somewhat near to her; no where near next to her but somewhere if she were to turn her head a little she would see me (if I couldn't be in her line of vision or if I were too nervous to be in the line of vision).And we don't give eye contact unless for a split second, if you catch us red handed. When you aren't looking at us, we are looking at you (yeah, sounds kinda creepy).Basically we do everything that shy girls do ...and it's absolute hell being shy.We are constantly waiting for you to approach us or say something, anything, to start the conversation (mind you - you have to keep it going also & we would love it if you were to ask us for our numbers).Mind you, if the guy isn't interested he's also not likely to keep the conversation going, so it's a very thin line between being interested and not interested; hopefully you can read the small signals correctly. And if we aren't interested we'll still give out our numbers, even though we don't want to (we are just being polite) so you'll have to watch his body language closely.

• thankyou so so much! so you guys really don't flirt huh? damn I was hoping for HIM to approach me instead of vice versa. thanks again! :)

• Sadly I have many examples of where I see girls are interested in me and I can't for the life of me approach me, even though they are eyefcking me (two currently) and then many more giving me all the classic examples of flirting, some even extremely obvious. There isn't a day that goes by where girls in my college aren't showing me that they are interested and of course there isn't a day that goes by where I don't approach *sigh* If it wasn't the man's "job" to approach ...

• "and I can't for the life of me approach me"And I can't for the life of me approach them. ...if you were to approach your guy then he'll probably hold your eye contact; that is, if you face him when you speak to him, and maybe even give a little closed smile (I sometime do that to girls I have seen giving me flirting signals, they smile back - sometimes with an open smile, and yet they never approach). If his eyes don't wander around when you are talking to him then I would say your in luck

What Guys Said 3

• We don't flirt, but if we really like you then we'll try being your friend. Girls often respond to this by saying they want to be JUST friends, usually crushing our hopes and dreams. I'm not saying it's the girls' fault - I'm just saying it happens.Guys who approach girls without making it clear that they want to be more than friends, usually end up staying as friends forever, with the girl being unable to see them as anything else.Usually guys who flirt make it IMMEDIATELY obvious that they're interested in the girl. That's why girls are more likely to respond to that and see them in an attractive way. Shy guys don't do that.Shy guys will start being nice to the girl and being friendly with her, and eventually if they feel it's safe and the time is right, they'll tell her they like her. So basically if a guy feels like talking with you a lot of the time, or asks you to hang out with him and is basically being kinda friendly overall, there's a high chance he likes you.

• thankyou so much :D! ye I know what you mean don't worry :)

• Shy guys don't flirt ;)

• haha well that makes it a bit harder doesn't it? :p I'm sure they do in someway or another tho! :O

• are you going after good looking guys or unworthy unattractive ones like us?

• well to be honest I think you're being a little judgmental. I just want someone cute who I have chemistry with.

• Show Older
    • well I'm sorry you feel that way but wer not all like that you know. and please stop saying we uglies! make the best of what you got! and I don't want some brad pitt. yes it would be nice but if some hot guy likes me but has a horrid personality then thanks very much but I'll pass. and also I already LIKE a shy guy... doesn't that tell you anything? some people aren't as shallow as you may think :)

• make the best of what I've got , I've got nothing . you'll pass the horrid personality only to looking for another good looking guy . I got rejected by more than 300 girls , and got called ugly by about 50 . I've never had a girl interested/attracted to me

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!