Who is responsible for the Government Shutdown?

President Obama is saying the fault lies with the Republicans, saying they have caused the first partial closure in 17 years as part of a non-stop... Show More

• Vote A President Obama and the Washington Democrats
  • Vote B The Republicans

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't listen to MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CNN or any other major news network because even if they try to be fair, they have an agenda that gets the better of them the majority of the time. So I did my own research and I didn't listen to agenda tainted stories. As a result I came to an unbiased conclusion on hard facts and true principles.

No matter how you look at it. The house of representatives sent bills that would fund the government and the senate denied them. The reason is because they would not fund Obama care. Let anybody spin it any way they want. The end result is that the senate made as a collective choice, to not pass the bill and as a result not fund the government. This is all because the bill did not include the affordable care act which has and embarrassing 49% disapproval rating with only 41% approval. Regardless of what parties are at play here, the house of representatives are acting in the majority interests of the American people by letting democratic principles be the deciding factor in how they use the funding for the government would go. The defunding of Obama care is proof that they were by the people, for the people, all others who opposed it are not for the people. This is the absolute.

• Actually they DO have the power to shut down the government. Maybe you should pay attention, eh? They are refusing to pass budgets and they are "filibustering" (though not proper filibusters) and being obstinate. They are the most obstinate party in the HISTORY OF OUR NATION!

• Show Older
    • You have no idea what you're talking about... not a single f***ing thing...

• If you want to make a good argument that's fine. However you are not doing you and anyone who shares your point of view any favors by insulting me. Baseless and reckless insults do not get you far when conveying your point. I have not insulted you, neither have I ignored what you have said. If you want to make a point or any valid offerings to help prove your hypotheses as facts, please, do your research and try again.