10 Types Of GAGers!

There's a whole diversity of people on GAG. Here's ten of them! Keep in mind this doesn't apply to everyone, and there's a TON others too.

1. The Oldies

10 Types Of GAGers!

The Oldies have been on GAG for a long time. Most of them now have a pretty high Xper. They've seen people come and go, and they were more than likely here when you first joined.

2. The Compliment Fisher

The Compliment Fisher is usually a girl who posts a picture of herself and asks things like "Am I fat?" Or "Am I ugly?" and usually gets the same answer every other Compliment Fisher gets- "You're gorgeous!"

But despite all that Compliment Fishers usually reply with something like "You're lying." rather than a thank you. Most of the time they go anonymous.

3. The Obvious Troll

I think we all expected this one on here.

The Obvious Troll is usually anonymous and will ask the most moronic questions without giving any detail what so ever. Most of the time they think they're being funny but truthfully most GAGers don't even really care. Of course there are some pretty entertaining trolls, which are usually the ones who don't hide as anonymous.

4. The MHO Master

An MHO Master is a person who devotes most of their time on GAG simply by trying to increase their MHO percent. They rarely answer questions, but when they do they usually give a very nice, rich answer rather than throwing a few words.

5. The Newbies

The Newbies are pretty much the exact opposite of the Oldies. Newbies are people who have just recently started coming on GAG and I suppose this is more of a phase rather than a "type of GAGer" but I'm going to include it anyways.

Newbies tend to be the ones who aren't familiar with the bizarre things on GAG. And some of the questions that we see regularly on here might confuse or even shock a Newbie.

6. The Celebrities

This one sort of speaks for itself. But a GAG Celebrity is usually a person with a high Xper (mostly Gurus and Masters) who are well known around GAG. They have quite a bit of followers and usually most questions they ask will get several answers (unless they go anonymous). I've noticed that most of the Celebrities on GAG tend to also be Oldies.

7. The myTake Master

The myTake Master is a person who uses most of their time on GAG to make myTakes. Their myTakes almost always get featured and everyone knows them for it. Of course they still answer questions and ask them, but their more widely known for the quality myTakes they make.

8. The Hater

Haters just hate everything. Most of the time they will go anonymous and they honestly don't enjoy anything on GAG which kind of makes you question why they're on it in the first place. You can ask the most fun question in the world and this person will still make you feel bad for it. Really the only difference between a Hater and a Troll is that Haters know they're not funny, and they actually have a purpose to anger and hurt rather than annoy. Word of advice- just don't be a hater.

9. The Mysterious One

This is the person that stays anonymous for most of their answers. But then one day when they magically appear without it you'll notice they have a HUGE amount of Xper and it makes you wonder- "Why haven't I seen them before?"

10. The Regular

This is probably the most common type of GAGer. A Regular is a person who gets on almost every day. They are just generally hooked to GAG, and usually go up the Xper rankings fast. Most people are pretty familiar with this person, though maybe not enough for them to be considered a Celebrity.

Anyways that's just ten GAGers I've noticed while on this site. I know there's a TON more, but these were just a few I thought I'd share. Thanks for reading! As always I hope you enjoyed!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 72

• I might change #7. I literally got my first 10 or so Takes featured immediately but since I've started writing some cruder takes I've gotten a bad reputation... but a reputation... people saying they don't usually like my stuff... or that they like my stuff but they don't like this take and i've let them down... or trolling me saying that my take is going to be a flop literally 2 minutes after posting. I think getting featured means you wrote a good piece of writing. Getting known for your takes means you've either made a lot of users happy or pissed a lot of people off. One has to do with craft, the other with fame/infamy.

• Yeah I get what you're saying. But I think most editors will experience some hate amongst their work at some point.

• Lol like if I ever saw you write something very smart and well thought out that makes you think I'd probably just write it off as cute since that's what I've come to know you for from your takes.

• Yeah that makes sense.

• Don't feel i any f those 10

• I like the picture about Haters.

I guess I'm The Mysterious One

• Nope, you didn't get the math joke! There are 10 kinds of people: those who know binary and those who didn't.

• Very good My Take - I was wondering where you would get 10 main groups from but you have with aplomb - Well done

• I'm most definatelly a regular. I'm on here almost every day because I have nothing better to do lol

• xcelent take... i believe i'm a mix of #4 (yeah i get lots of non-auto selected MHOs lately, and tend to give long-answers pretty often 8) ), #6 and #10

(and maybe #5 :'( )

• You're also #1 you've been here way longer than me.

• @iron_man And let me walk my ass right on out of the correct one. At least I don't have to tiptoe around you anymore!

• lmao Kiwi you have got to be kidding me I never blew up at you and thats not why I stopped talking to you because of a level thing on this site. Your married and I just dont like how everything is going with you and your husband the way your acting and you act with me and some other reasons. I think you should work it out with him there are two sides to a story and I am not buying your side like your the good girl and he's the bad guy. I think your both at fault

• I'm a GaG celebrity and an MHO master! 8-)

• I wonder which one I am :o

• I think I am an oldie but goodie.

• Hello from Uganda!
    I have 10 gallons of human blood, can i use this as a plant fertilizer?

• What about poll masters?

• I am nothing but a flirt :D who pays attention to girls more

• Yeha, im a noob here, but im hooked.

• Cool stereotypes! Do you have meetings plan? Will there be cross burning and shit?

• In the occasional user category as have a family , work & also setting up my own ventures , I do like to give a balanced response / advice... not everyone appreciates the cold , hard , truth.

• That sounds pretty accurate to me.

• I'm more the occasional user. I cannot afford the time like teenagers or younger people. I have other priorities.

But I do listen and respond whenever I have some free time to try and stabilize the opinion spectrum by relating to my own personal experiences and how my experiences relate to today's world.

• I used to be a celebrity although i'm in and out in bursts... Xper isn't THAT high in my opinion. Although I know a lot of people know my answers for certain questions which are often asked.

• 11. The Lurker

12. The Occasional User

• More from Guys
    52

What Girls Said 61

• Hmmm, I wonder where I fit in on this, haha.

• Spot on! I'm an oldie, a myTake master and a regular. :p

• I would be a villain.

• I'm like the slack version of "the regular" haha

• ooooh nice take!!! i think i'm a mix of #1 #4 #6 #10 LOL

• I think I'm #7 - The MyTake Master. For a while I was writing at least one a day. :)

• What about the randoms?

• I'm the old lady -shivers- lol.

how about the free loaders? Those who give crappy answers all of the time only in hopes of gaining a gift card.

• 😂 yeah that's a pretty common one too

• @Klaatu51 Soz brooo, it's cause I saw you asking a question one time about redeeming more gift cards cause u had spare points.

And

Nearly every second question I read, I always see your answer 😂 your answer is always there

No stalking needed to be done, it presents itself.

• @qoolipbite i asked such a question... but NEVER said i want these cards for myself. redeemin might mean givin 'em to others as well, which's my main purpose. NOT for myself.

as for da other questions u mention... if they r 2 months or older fuck 'em... i was an asshole then but now i've changed. see my CURRENT answers if u wanna judge ;)

• I'm a regular but I've definitely run into a few mysterious ones.

• Same here. I used to be one until I hit about level 5 or 6

• How did you run into one?

• @QooLipBite, they contact me. I don't mind being contacted by other users but when you are contacted by someone you haven't seen around you begin to wonder. I even ask what made them contact me and they say they liked what I had to say. This could only lead to that they either come on GAG to solely read posts and comments or they stay anonymous.

• Nice, I guess I'm the regular.

One HUGE group that wasn't included is creeps/weirdos/fap material fishers. xD There's sooooo many of them.

• I'm just a boring regular user :)

• I don't even know what type I am lol but nice take nonetheless! I love reading all your takes :)

• And i'm none of these.. I think. 😂

You forgot the catfishes too.

• Cool... 😉

• 6.) @Klaatu51 Of course!:)) xxoo

• not sure what that makes me

• I think you're a celebrity. You seem to be around here a lot and pretty vastly known

• I don't know if its just me noticing this late or what, but congrats for reaching Master :D

• Thank you.

• Lol so true. I'm probably a regular... I post often but most people don't really seem to know me haha.

• I'm a number nine. I answer most of my questions anonymous. It's because some of my answers I feel ashamed with my age and my lack of experience. At age 28 almost 29, I should know more and have done more. Some it's because I don't want things associated with the username. I know people are judgmental about age. I once asked a question that I guess was obvious to everyone else, and one girl on here bothered me about it. She sent the link to other people and asked them if she thought it was stupid for me to ask. So I disavowed the question. It was about whether or not a guy liked me, but I don't have experience with men liking me. I just don't know. It actually turned out he had some interest in me, even though she told me didn't. I think she got banned though because her account is inactive now.

• You're here to learn about the opposite sex, this site was made for that so don't be ashamed to ask questions, whatever your age! That girl shouldn't have done what she did and I'm glad she's not here anymore.

• You forgot the sexual raver - the one who always asks questions related to sex lmao and sugar coats it with "curiosity"

• More from Girls
    41