10 Types Of GAGers!

There's a whole diversity of people on GAG. Here's ten of them! Keep in mind this doesn't apply to everyone, and there's a TON others too.

1. The Oldies

10 Types Of GAGers!

The Oldies have been on GAG for a long time. Most of them now have a pretty high Xper. They've seen people come and go, and they were more than likely here when you first joined.

2. The Compliment Fisher

The Compliment Fisher is usually a girl who posts a picture of herself and asks things like "Am I fat?" Or "Am I ugly?" and usually gets the same answer every other Compliment Fisher gets- "You're gorgeous!"

But despite all that Compliment Fishers usually reply with something like "You're lying." rather than a thank you. Most of the time they go anonymous.

3. The Obvious Troll

I think we all expected this one on here.

The Obvious Troll is usually anonymous and will ask the most moronic questions without giving any detail what so ever. Most of the time they think they're being funny but truthfully most GAGers don't even really care. Of course there are some pretty entertaining trolls, which are usually the ones who don't hide as anonymous.

4. The MHO Master

An MHO Master is a person who devotes most of their time on GAG simply by trying to increase their MHO percent. They rarely answer questions, but when they do they usually give a very nice, rich answer rather than throwing a few words.

5. The Newbies

The Newbies are pretty much the exact opposite of the Oldies. Newbies are people who have just recently started coming on GAG and I suppose this is more of a phase rather than a "type of GAGer" but I'm going to include it anyways.

Newbies tend to be the ones who aren't familiar with the bizarre things on GAG. And some of the questions that we see regularly on here might confuse or even shock a Newbie.

6. The Celebrities

This one sort of speaks for itself. But a GAG Celebrity is usually a person with a high Xper (mostly Gurus and Masters) who are well known around GAG. They have quite a bit of followers and usually most questions they ask will get several answers (unless they go anonymous). I've noticed that most of the Celebrities on GAG tend to also be Oldies.

7. The myTake Master

The myTake Master is a person who uses most of their time on GAG to make myTakes. Their myTakes almost always get featured and everyone knows them for it. Of course they still answer questions and ask them, but their more widely known for the quality myTakes they make.

8. The Hater

Haters just hate everything. Most of the time they will go anonymous and they honestly don't enjoy anything on GAG which kind of makes you question why they're on it in the first place. You can ask the most fun question in the world and this person will still make you feel bad for it. Really the only difference between a Hater and a Troll is that Haters know they're not funny, and they actually have a purpose to anger and hurt rather than annoy. Word of advice- just don't be a hater.

9. The Mysterious One

This is the person that stays anonymous for most of their answers. But then one day when they magically appear without it you'll notice they have a HUGE amount of Xper and it makes you wonder- "Why haven't I seen them before?"

10. The Regular

This is probably the most common type of GAGer. A Regular is a person who gets on almost every day. They are just generally hooked to GAG, and usually go up the Xper rankings fast. Most people are pretty familiar with this person, though maybe not enough for them to be considered a Celebrity.

Anyways that's just ten GAGers I've noticed while on this site. I know there's a TON more, but these were just a few I thought I'd share. Thanks for reading! As always I hope you enjoyed!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 72

• Hon'ble Mentions :-
    11. Xper Hunters
    12. Mass mention spammers
    13. GIF addicts
    14. Please follow me back-ers
    15. Sponsors
    16. Internet-Friends
    17. Crude, Creeps, Catfishes & Cyberbullies
    18. Fragile souls thirsty for validation
    19. Illuminati (Yes they are watching us. They even know our anon posts)
    & of course
    20. Who don't join the social groups over 50

• My goal is to become a regular. I want to get to Guru level lol. I need to devote more time to GAG though!

• Lol you forgot about us Mods :P

• I'm a GaG celebrity and an MHO master! 8-)

• I don't know... i will never be a GaG celebrity lol
    i am a regular i think

• I'm more the occasional user. I cannot afford the time like teenagers or younger people. I have other priorities.

But I do listen and respond whenever I have some free time to try and stabilize the opinion spectrum by relating to my own personal experiences and how my experiences relate to today's world.

• AWESOME, FANTASTIC - I LOVED this take :D :D <3 ha ha so well written :)

But one thing about the 'MHO master', not all lengthy answers / opinions necessarily hit the button. I've seen many lengthy opinions that tend to be only opinions than actually addressing the situation though the intent remains :) and these warrant only a one line answer to hit the button :D

Again there's a matter of perception ;)

• xcelent take... i believe i'm a mix of #4 (yeah i get lots of non-auto selected MHOs lately, and tend to give long-answers pretty often 8) ), #6 and #10

(and maybe #5 :'( )

• You're also #1 you've been here way longer than me.

• @iron_man And let me walk my ass right on out of the correct one. At least I don't have to tiptoe around you anymore!

• lmao Kiwi you have got to be kidding me I never blew up at you and thats not why I stopped talking to you because of a level thing on this site. Your married and I just dont like how everything is going with you and your husband the way your acting and you act with me and some other reasons. I think you should work it out with him there are two sides to a story and I am not buying your side like your the good girl and he's the bad guy. I think your both at fault

• I wonder what I am lol

• You forgot the Turks. They always ask what we think about Turkey.

• I wonder which one I am then >_< i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• I wonder which one I am :o

• @lemonlimetime Loved your mytake, which one are you? #7?

• Thank you so much :) I honestly don't know πŸ˜‚ maybe I am? πŸ™‡πŸ»

• I used to be a celebrity although i'm in and out in bursts... Xper isn't THAT high in my opinion. Although I know a lot of people know my answers for certain questions which are often asked.

• I would say I'm a combination of number 9 and number 4. I don't really try to improve my MHO. What I do do is I rarely answer questions just because. I will answer a question only if I have something to say and that something to say is very detailed oriented. On top of this, I also answer anonymously. So, with the exceptions of the people who have been here for a long time, most people here probably won't recognize me.

• Yes I actually don't recognize you but you seem to be very high in Xper so I'd say that's accurate πŸ˜…

• haha yeah, and I'm almost a guru level. They keep changing it. When I first joined, 10,000 xper points was all that was needed to become guru, but then again, points were harder to come by. I would also technically classify as number one since my join date is March 9th of 2009.

• You should not go anon if it's not that necessary so that people like me could follow you and learn something.

• 11. The Lurker

12. The Occasional User

• I might change #7. I literally got my first 10 or so Takes featured immediately but since I've started writing some cruder takes I've gotten a bad reputation... but a reputation... people saying they don't usually like my stuff... or that they like my stuff but they don't like this take and i've let them down... or trolling me saying that my take is going to be a flop literally 2 minutes after posting. I think getting featured means you wrote a good piece of writing. Getting known for your takes means you've either made a lot of users happy or pissed a lot of people off. One has to do with craft, the other with fame/infamy.

• Yeah I get what you're saying. But I think most editors will experience some hate amongst their work at some point.

• Lol like if I ever saw you write something very smart and well thought out that makes you think I'd probably just write it off as cute since that's what I've come to know you for from your takes.

• Yeah that makes sense.

• On here troll seems to mean someone that disagrees with liberal viewpoints. Like there are plenty of guys who are nice enough but they are anti-feminist so all the women call them trolls. Or if you're religious then people will call you a troll. Or if you're conservative. But then some rabid liberal can sit on here all day telling men to kill themselves and that's not a troll for some reason.

• u forgot to mention one, my type which is the silent observer

• Very good My Take - I was wondering where you would get 10 main groups from but you have with aplomb - Well done

• More from Guys
    52

What Girls Said 61

• Hmmm, I wonder where I fit in on this, haha.

• I think I'm #7 - The MyTake Master. For a while I was writing at least one a day. :)

• Nice, I guess I'm the regular.

One HUGE group that wasn't included is creeps/weirdos/fap material fishers. xD There's sooooo many of them.

• I'm the old lady -shivers- lol.

how about the free loaders? Those who give crappy answers all of the time only in hopes of gaining a gift card.

• πŸ˜‚ yeah that's a pretty common one too

• @Klaatu51 Soz brooo, it's cause I saw you asking a question one time about redeeming more gift cards cause u had spare points.

And

Nearly every second question I read, I always see your answer πŸ˜‚ your answer is always there

No stalking needed to be done, it presents itself.

• @qoolipbite i asked such a question... but NEVER said i want these cards for myself. redeemin might mean givin 'em to others as well, which's my main purpose. NOT for myself.

as for da other questions u mention... if they r 2 months or older fuck 'em... i was an asshole then but now i've changed. see my CURRENT answers if u wanna judge ;)

• The Troll Hunter: Someone who feels the need to declare they found a troll and make generic troll comments even when it's blatantly obvious the question isn't serious. Well done you! You recognised sarcasm or irony, you get a gold Troll Hunter Badge!

The Creeper: Someone who posts semi-innocent questions to attract semi-innocent people to answer so they can root out the people they want to harass. Usually a guy and usually younger girls answering.

The Double-Agent: People who post regularly and are known, who want to keep their 'GaG rep' so post their racist, bigotted hate comments when anon and then pretend they're all sweet as pie again.

The Ghost: The users who only come here to message and harass, they don't interact with the site at all and will only have made xper level 2 so they can send messages. They will stalk the sex questions, picking out people to message based on their answers.

• Ha, lol. I like this answer.

• "The Troll Hunter: Someone who feels the need to declare they found a troll and make generic troll comments even when it's blatantly obvious the question isn't serious. Well done you! You recognised sarcasm or irony, you get a gold Troll Hunter Badge! "

^this would be me if such category included on @lemonlimetime 's take... each time i see a 2-3 word answer on a LD question havin an asker sharin his/her prob wid us... i wish i could delete dat comment... i feel sorry for da asker :(

• Well done!! Very nice suggestions!!😁 I will have to give those a try!πŸ˜‡ oh wait... how do I delete?
      -CREEPER🐼

• I guess I'm just a regular... how boring! 😯

• I think I'm #4 and #10 , so that makes me MHO Master and a regular. :) I answer a lot of questions, but a lot of times I write really long worded responses which usually gets me MHO a lot. I don't have the hugest MHO %, but I'm working on it ;). As for being a regular, I have a decent amount of followers and that's fine with me. I come on here quite often too. GaG = Life.

• Hahahah sometimes I'm a troll, sometimes I'm still a newbie and sometimes I'm mysterious - but most of the time I'm really regular on here now..
    Nice take! :)

• I'm both number 1 and number 10 for sure, lol.

• 6.) @Klaatu51 Of course!:)) xxoo

• Hahahha regular as fuck

• I am a Newbies 😊😊😊😊😊😊. I really liked reading this. I have noticed a few of them that you named on this site too.

• I don't know what type of gager I am, lol.

Anyway, I enjoyed reading your Take :)

• I'm a number nine. I answer most of my questions anonymous. It's because some of my answers I feel ashamed with my age and my lack of experience. At age 28 almost 29, I should know more and have done more. Some it's because I don't want things associated with the username. I know people are judgmental about age. I once asked a question that I guess was obvious to everyone else, and one girl on here bothered me about it. She sent the link to other people and asked them if she thought it was stupid for me to ask. So I disavowed the question. It was about whether or not a guy liked me, but I don't have experience with men liking me. I just don't know. It actually turned out he had some interest in me, even though she told me didn't. I think she got banned though because her account is inactive now.

• You're here to learn about the opposite sex, this site was made for that so don't be ashamed to ask questions, whatever your age! That girl shouldn't have done what she did and I'm glad she's not here anymore.

• This is too clichΓ©. I don't like the idea of classifying gagers.
    I've had enough of it. Back then, when I was here in 2011, there was no such thing as which gager is this and which gager is that. There were no popularity questions. It was a simple question answer site and not like high school.
    Again, this is getting way too mainstream.

• Haha sorry V (^_^) V

• Yea I feel you, now this site has become more of a community and a little social group rather than what this site originally was for

• I'm just a boring regular user :)

• I don't even know what type I am lol but nice take nonetheless! I love reading all your takes :)

• And i'm none of these.. I think. πŸ˜‚

You forgot the catfishes too.

• You forgot the sexual raver - the one who always asks questions related to sex lmao and sugar coats it with "curiosity"

• Lol I'm probably 1, 2 and 10 XD
    Except for 2 it is because I have genuinely a crappy self esteem. I always say thank you at least

• Your a celebrity or a type of gager not listed : The askee. You generally create a lot of content asking interesting questions and are mostly known for that.

• @klaatu51 lol well I've been here for nearly a year, most people here just come and go

• i'm 2+ years here and i still consider myself a little bit "newbie" since most users r older than me statistically-wise

• More from Girls
    41