Topic Changes On G@G!

Some of you may or may not have noticed that a few of the topics have changed! We listened to your feedback and added a couple of topics as well as changed some of the topics' names.

Topics Added:

Entertainment & Arts

Topic Changes On G@G!

Education & Career

Topic Name Changes:

• GirlsAskGuys is now "G@G Community"
  • Occasions & Gifts is now "Shopping & Gifts"
  • Social Relationships is now "Society & Culture"

You can view the topic changes on the Topics page.

That's all for now :) Feedback is always appreciated...Hope you like the new topics...

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 14

• Awesome. Finally a social media site that actually listens to its users and their feedback as opposed to pretending to listen and then just doing what they want whether you like it or not.

• I am really glad there were some changes made! Thank you so much @GaG powers that be! :)

• It's about time you made one for music!

• No shit Sherlock, that's a huuuge change XD
    Who cares about the topics? Do something about the chat! Let us send pics!

• The only issue I can see with that would be all the dick pics will be sent to unsuspecting people. If an obvious dick pic is sent to a girl, she will basically end up having to see it when she opens the message. She can't just refuse to click on whatever link is sent.
      Sending pics would be pretty awesome, but there'd be those unfortunate drawbacks.

• Well after posting this, even though you are under age, I imagine you will get many.

• Hahaha true XD guys like to show their dicks, I like to receive nudes and dick pics so it's a win win

• awesome! maybe a food category? :D

• Jolly good chaps 😊

• Just Now saw This, @GirlsAskGuys, and as always, for being on here for over a year, Nothing surprises me, I see GAG Goes on and Going strong all year long.
    Good luck and Good work. xx

• Yay *runs around, then stops and lets a big noise come out.*

• Wow cool! :)

• Awesome more realistic.

• Yay! Now get rid of the How Do I Look category.

• People would still ask those questions just under dating or girls/guys behaviour instead, this way you can block the How Do I Look category and avoid them.

• That category exists to put all the "is my butt attractive enough" into its own topic so that people can just use the topic filter and hide them all together.

• thats very good..

• OOOHHH wow ! Give something we can use.

• oh m gee! This is amazeballs!!!

What Guys Said 15

• Nothing wrong with a few minor changes to keep things fresh.

• Arts was a good idea, the Other topic was getting too bloated. Social relationships is far more expressive now too. And the GirlsAskGuys topic won't be bloated with noise either. Neat!

• Great additions and changes!

• This site is in dire need of an "overthinking everything" category I can block.

• there should be a texting category lol

• ohh those two are a major for me!

• That is awesome but can we please have a topic for "cars and transport" as people ask questions about "What our favourite car is" etc and they have no topic to put it under.

• I miss Other.

• that is cool guys, but you need to add 'wrong topic' to reporting options.

• Awesome! Though Society & Culture should be named random since thats what everyone picks when they don't know what else to put. or the /b/ section

• good news :-)

• Finally! Thanks.

I didn't like the removal of "occasions" because this topic is extremely trending and hot during several fests.

And I'd like if we had "sports" too like Turkish site has. And a lot of girls want "food" topic too.

Keep in mind (I think you do) that topics have two significance :-
    ● So that enthusiasts would follow this and thus they'd find the things of their interest easily because otherwise they'd need to go and search the "other" topic.
    ● There are some topic which people hate like "religion" ; "politics" ; "social groups" etc. But they are important so, by introducing the infamous topics, people could block them.

And I wanna ask, did you change the name of GirlsAskGuys to G@G community, keeping in mind the popularity contests? That would be an awful idea if it's true.

• And remove the "what music is good for cheering you up" from the description of 'other' as we have a distinct category for it :)

• G@G Community name has been introduced because the generic GirlsAskGuys name was misunderstood and the topic was misused by many (especially new) users.
      Other topic description has been edited.
      We'll keep exploring new topic ideas, and introduce new topics in the near future. Thanks for the feedback.

• @menguc - Awesome! I got it. Thanks for covering this up.

• Education and career that's for me :D

• looks good

• I was thinking about a politics category.