Questions that people keep asking on GAG and their answers

I've been in GAG long enough to notice a patern of questions asked by people that need to stop being asked. I'm sure that a lot of the readers will agree that these questions need to stop.

"I have x ammount of inches on my penis is it big enough?"

Bro seriously? you're a man, have so much to offer and you worry about you god damn penis size? You should be more worried about "Am I the type of man I would like to see my daughter/sister/niece with?" if not, then change.

Also Anything over 5 inches is average and even if you are below that a girl won't care about it given that she finds you physicaly attractive and that you are good man.

"Do guys preffer boobs or butts?"

Okay laddies, I'm gonna be REAL honest and I don't mean to offend. Guys like hot girls as shamefull it is to admit, it won't change. But we also like avergage boobs or asses and just because you dont have Amber Rose's body doesn't mean you can't get a guy interested, look at Ema Watson she's not drop dead gorgeous or has a huge ass or boobs and men still find her terribly attractive.

Just doll yourself up and be a fun girl and you will get a man eventually, for god's sake I've seen REALLY ugly women married and with kids(no offense)

"What does it mean when a guy...?"

Seriously girls we are not psychic we don't know the dude we just don't know either and our speculation has a very big chance of being wrong. If you like a dude flirt with him, charm him with your wit and DON'T OVER THINK"

"Are big girls unattractive?"

I'm gonna get a lot of flame for this but, yes they are. You can have a pretty face and big boobs which is great but you are never gonna get as much attention as a fit girl. It's reality and it is what it is.

"Do girls like muscular men?"

this one is for the bros. Sorry bro but they do. Have you ever seen women hot in the panties for DJ Qualls... *crickets* Didn't think so. There are some exceptions like Johnny Depp but c'mon bros that's JOHNNY FNG DEPP! Also please note that females also hate body builder physiques. Think more or Ryan Reynolds , Taylor Lautner bodies here.

Recap:

This is good:

Stupid Questions that people keep asking on GAG and their answers

This is bad:

"Curvy vs fat"

The laydies keep asking if they are curvy or chubby.

What GUYS define as curvy:

What women want men to define as curvy:

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 10

• I totally agree on everything

• My question is why isn't every guy on gag look like the first guy?😳😬😠😑😕😠

• hell I wish i looked like that

• Some of this is great while some of it is kind of off. For the most part I must say this is a good take. I agree with almost all of it.

• The part where you explained the difference between muscular guys and curvy girls was awesome.(like expectations vs reality) And yeah... penis size. Jeez! Everyday there are at least 100 questions about dick size and you'll forgotten about "rate me " questions. Over all... Great take!

• That guy with the tats he is super hot & has beautiful eyes! Omg! 😍😍😍

• Im sorry to say but penis size is important for us girls and you shouldn't make men feel it doesn't matter if they dont have an average size.
    I notice you love to bash on women's body if she's fat no ones gonna like her but yet you forget to mention that women want a man that's good in bed also and if he has a pea size dick it won't satisfy a woman in bed.
    If you re on it to say the truth, don't pretend that penis size doesn't really matter that much just because you're a dude.

• Fat chick spotted and I never said if you have a tiny penis but most guys are average and having like 3 inches is bad every guy knows that

• Don't find muscles particularly attractive/unattractive on a guy - there are other much more important factors for me.

But I agreed with all your other points!

• Well most women find them attractive tho

• It's not objective but okay.

The reason I told him to be himself is it's better than going down a route where you're constantly being something you're not. I'd rather be complacent than act like a completely different person. I agree people should be the best versions of themselves but there is a very fine line.

With all due respect, GAG is not exactly the most reliable source to base your judgments off and the fact you think it is is slightly worrying. All you need to know is that there are plenty of us who don't see the body as an important factor. In fact, when I see a guy with ripped abs and a body most other girls would swoon over I normally am put off because I know he probably spends too much time in the gym and is possibly even a narcissist.

• Oh and the reason I feel like that is in the last few years my dad has become an obsessive gym visitor and it has nearly torn my family apart.

• Good to know about the curvy/overweight thing. I've wondered because you only see girls share pictures about "curvy" ladies. Overall, this post is beautiful.

• Great take dude! :)

• I only stopped here because... hot dude!

• enjoy

• Awesome! I too have a business degree.

• a business woman is always hot in my book!

What Guys Said 14

• Good take, hopefully people read this. GAG should send this Take to every new person that signs up to GAG so that they know what not to ask.

P. S.: So just to clarify, is a 10 inch dick big enough? :S

• This take'll be forgotten in a couple of days time. Your efforts are moot bloke.

• I love you, love you, LOVE YOU (no H). You hold the same opinions as me. I wish gag make it mandatory to read this while people sign up here :D

• Trust me I know women love muscles. My bro is very very ripped and the girls notice him first all the time. I literally can't compete with him.

• Yea, I bet when Ronnie Coleman won 8 Mr Olympia titles his motivation was to be considered sexy (SARCASM)

• I don't think that was the message the OP was trying to convey..

Why deviate from the message just to be a smart arse? You're being counter-intuitive.

• there's many synthol guus out the my point being The dude looks bad even tho he didn't do it to look good he still looks extremely bad

• Ok. I guess most people would agree with you.

I have to say I don't consider bodybuilders particularly "attractive". However, I think being a 8 times Mr Olympia winner is a far greater thing than being hot.

By the way, my personal favorite body would be of a MMA fighter. Because it's functional and effective in every way.

• Great take! I love, love, LOVE your distinction between what guys define as curvy--good curvy--and what SOME girls would LIKE us to believe is curvy. That first girl is so freaking hot it's unbelievable! Fit and STACKED! That second one is bordering on being livestock! lol!

• So what are people going to ask about? M theory?

• Im actually more attracted to the quote and quote less curvy girl.

• people ask they pleasre, duh.

• yeah but since these questions are so common I made a list so 95% of GAG redirrects them here because most people get annoyed

• ok... and YOU are most people... got it.

• The Grumpy Cat approves!

http://imgur.com/i2UqRdV.jpg

• it is an honor

• Great take! I brought this up not too long ago, wondering what GAG would look like if we could some how just filter out such questions and redirect people to the archive of the millions of similar questions.

• also, spot on with he definitions of muscular and curvy for each gender!

• You are so right, great take.

I think it's really good you stick to the truth, even when politically incorrect.

• I think it's okay for people to be worried about their bodies. Penis size included. I also don't believe in changing. That's terrible advice. Change for what? I mean are you saying you shouldn't be yourself? That you should always try to please others even if it means giving away what makes you you? No. I won't do that and I don't think others should either. Learn to grow within yourself, but don't change colors like a chameleon. Flipping from one thing to another just to please someone else. No. Just no. Stop it. I don't know about being too small but I do know about being too big and I've been denied for that so obviously it does matter and just being physically attractive isn't enough in some cases.

The boobs and butt one was funny hahaha. Can't disagree there. Still I think it's okay to be concerned with your body. That type of mindset can be helpful, because some girls hit the gym to get a better butt. Let it be motivation. And the truth to the matter is that us guys like a mix of things. I like butts more. You may like boobs more. And you're right some girls with neither are still attractive.

Yeah the next one is weird. I imagine every guy is different. I just answer those questions by what I'd be thinking. Why I'd say that. Still doesn't help much since I'm not the dude the girl is asking about.

Big girls are just like the boobs and butts questions. First of all what's a big girl? I assume you mean fat girl. Let's just call it like it is. Fat. A big girl isn't necessarily fat. Anyway, some of us guys like fat girls and some of us don't. Me I like fat girls. I also like average size and thin size too. It just depends on the guy. Though in general I guess you have to say that fat girls are unattractive, because that's how most guys are, but there are plenty of us who do like fat girls.

Dude I'm short and lean as fuck and girls have always been into me. See just like us guys have different attractive female categories females do too. There's the muscular "hot stud" guys that girls drool over and then there's the "cute" fit but rather lean guys like me. Think of it this way: On one hand a supermodel girl and on the other hand Emma Watson. Same thing.

The last two pics I just wanna say both those girls are equal in attractiveness to me. The 2nd is fat while the other is curvy. I agree there.

• The pictures made me laugh so hard! Great Take! :D

• thanks and yeah but It's a solid point that 99% of GAG are too afraid to admit!

• I posted anon and still afraid of a mob getting to my house

• Haha, I am going to post my first Take real soon.