The GirlsAskGuys App is Coming!

The GirlsAskGuys App is Coming!

Before another user asks yet another question about whether GAG should have its own app, I thought I would let you all know that a GAG app is currently in development and has been for a few months now. YAY! On the GirlsAskGuys blog, they mentioned making one to be released in 2014 so it has been in their interests for some time now.

It will be available for iOS and Android phones, so if you're a Windows Phone user like me, you'll have to do without. No-one is sure of when the app will be ready and available for download.

GirlsAskGuys want the features to be a surprise so they're not giving out too much information right now, but at least you're aware that there is an app in the making!

Hannah591 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 10

• Apps are slower than favorites.

• Well it's been a year since 2014, so I'm slightly skeptical, but if they have a proper REST API then it honestly shouldn't be too difficult.

• As long as it has live notifications for messaging... I'll be a happy camper! ;-)

• Well that will make thing easier iOS 8.4 loves to crash safari all the time.

• the real story here is that there are actually real people in the wild who use windows phones

• I actually thought they already had an app out? Is this a different one again?

• It'd be really good if they'd include a chat option in the app
    😇😇😇

• FINALLY! They take a hint

• I want live notifications but there's a drawback that when some users start a convo on your post, it'd annoy when the phone will ring for no legit reason :D
    And it'd decrease the battery :(

• I bet my phone can't support it hahaha

What Girls Said 4

• They already had an app out that clearly flopped miserably. SO maybe that was the app they were talking about?

• this will be perfect

• Yes! So excited making me wonder though... Are the same/different features gonna be in it?

• Thank you!!! I understand people interested in it and whatnot, but it's been asked SO many times it should be categorized like the penis questions.