The GirlsAskGuys App is Coming!

The GirlsAskGuys App is Coming!

Before another user asks yet another question about whether GAG should have its own app, I thought I would let you all know that a GAG app is currently in development and has been for a few months now. YAY! On the GirlsAskGuys blog, they mentioned making one to be released in 2014 so it has been in their interests for some time now.

It will be available for iOS and Android phones, so if you're a Windows Phone user like me, you'll have to do without. No-one is sure of when the app will be ready and available for download.

GirlsAskGuys want the features to be a surprise so they're not giving out too much information right now, but at least you're aware that there is an app in the making!

410
Hannah591 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's been a year since 2014, so I'm slightly skeptical, but if they have a proper REST API then it honestly shouldn't be too difficult.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you!!! I understand people interested in it and whatnot, but it's been asked SO many times it should be categorized like the penis questions.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

• It'd be really good if they'd include a chat option in the app
    😇😇😇

• I want live notifications but there's a drawback that when some users start a convo on your post, it'd annoy when the phone will ring for no legit reason :D
    And it'd decrease the battery :(

• the real story here is that there are actually real people in the wild who use windows phones

• I actually thought they already had an app out? Is this a different one again?

• FINALLY! They take a hint

• Apps are slower than favorites.

• As long as it has live notifications for messaging... I'll be a happy camper! ;-)

• I bet my phone can't support it hahaha

• Well that will make thing easier iOS 8.4 loves to crash safari all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• They already had an app out that clearly flopped miserably. SO maybe that was the app they were talking about?

• Yes! So excited making me wonder though... Are the same/different features gonna be in it?

• this will be perfect