Gentleman, here's how to get female upvotes!

So, I didn't want to be a hypocrite after my last take and figured I would do a female equivalent...again, tongue in cheek and satirical!

Tell me I'm beautiful...again and again and again 😍

So this is one I can admit to being guilty of, from time to time. GaG is a hotbed of female insecurity and is brimming with women looking for validation from complete strangers...in other words, your typical internet watering hole.

Tell us we're strong...but treat us like we're weak

This is essentially the motto of the modern day woman. We say we're strong and can do anything men can do, but when the going gets tough we expect to be coddled and treated like innocent children. GaG is no different. So go ahead...white knight your way to female upvote glory.

Bash sluts

There's nothing women love more than slut shaming. In fact, women love to bash other women, in general. This site is infested with phony prudes maintaining a facade of affected innocence, waiting to leap at the chance to rip apart any sexually expressive woman they find in an effort to conceal their own guilty libido. So post that judgmental tirade..you can almost hear the fingertips of the pious gracing you with upvotes, as we speak.

You can't..

Silly boy, you really think you win? Even if you say all the "right things" you will never truly win. And that's a lesson every man would do well to learn. Women are tempermental. We might look cute, but we're cutthroat. We're crazy, but you love us. So get used to it!

Male version:

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a21861-ladies-here-s-how-to-get-male-upvotes

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 20

• "Tell us we're strong... but treat us like we're weak"
    Bullshit!!!
    If you want to be treated as an equal that means no leniency. If you're insecure that's not my problem I will always call people out on their bullshit no matter who they are.
    If you want the same rights as a man then you get the same responsibilities. You can't have both rights and privileges.

"Bash sluts"
    Why? Sluts are just women who have embraced their sexuality. If you're intimidated by them than that's not my problem. If you want male attention than get it don't hate on other women because they are better looking than you or have more sexual partners.

"Silly boy, you really think you win? Even if you say all the "right things" you will never truly win"
    Just watch me

• Didn't realize you were sarcastic lol
      But yeah that's my response to all those people that want me to say those things.

• With this knowledge i surely get much upvotes now

• Or and hear me out here I ignore everything you've said and just keep doing what I have been doing because that works pretty well on it's own.

• ""Tell us we're strong... but treat us like we're weak""

That does not make sense to me, so I'm not doing that.

The right way to get upvotes from either sex is to be honest about what you think, like on this one: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1224284-how-do-i-look-to-everyone

• (1) I think both genders can be guilty of the tell me I am beautiful questions.
    (2) To a degree correct but there is a male equivalent, tell me I am strong warrior type but I have emotional depth as well.
    (3) As I said on other take I don't see point of bashing people
    (4) I learnt that a long time ago - One of the most liberating days of my life was when I realised that I will never understand women.
    On the whole, I enjoyed your series of takes, they achieved their purpose and made me laugh.

• Yeah they're just supposed to be funny :p there's a kernel of truth but obvs they're sweeping generalizations.

• That's pretty incisive... take care that your own sex doesn't disown you! lol

• I hate all humans. Enjoy the fire, useless humans.

• Well I WOULD say you look beautiful but there's just this horrible part of me that doesn't sit right with complimenting anybody but a fat dude who looks unhappy with his life. It actually hurts me to compliment strangers.

• Hahaha! Loved that... leading us down the garden path to be slapped in the face at the end. Quality writing!

• "We might look cute, but we're cutthroat. We're crazy" at least I agree with this part :)

"but you love us." not really into bitch behaviour, I only like genuine nice girls - yes very rare I know.

"So get used to it" no why should I, I don't take crap from girls.

• to be honest, i don't really care that much about getting women's approval over what i say on here.

• Its, true especially the coddling part lol.

• I don't want female upvotes. Give me your hatred! give me your anger! MORE POWER! MORE DARKNESS! I WANT SOULS!

• I'm scurred

• The best way to get female upvotes is not to care about getting female upvotes.

• You're a pretty good writer. You're good at playing with words. 👏

• Gentleman, here's how to get thirsty* upvotes!

• Women who bash other women for being in touch with their sexual side are jealous whiners.

• the most important rule is to start kissing asses

• I can see how beautiful you're on the inside as well as outside.
    You have a good heart to see the ones who can see how beautiful women are,

What Girls Said 5