When negative people, make negative comments!

When negative people, make negative comments.

You're probably on this website to either get advice, or give advice.

If you're one of those people that insist on making rude, negative, racist or narcissistic comments. Please tell me why.

I don't really understand the people who comment on a post that: It's dumb, It's not a real problem, You're dumb for asking that, or any unessecary comments. Seriously, if it's that dumb, why the hell did you waste your time to comment that?

This website is actually guided to help people. Not for condescending people who have nothing better to do than harass people online.

I mean, there's dumb people who need to be "talked to" but on this website is not the way or place to do it.

Get a fucking grip on yourselves and grow tf up, please and thank you :)

xoxo- Anna 💋

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 2

• You forgot the html header tags , ' rant ' & '/rant'

• Couldn't have said it better myself! I can't stand those people always trying to bring others down. It's so sad. I think lots of them do it to try n make themselves feel better about something in their own life or their own insecurities or something. And then there's the select few that do it purely for the joy they get from tormenting others

What Girls Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender