Editor of the Week: Stacyzee

We have so many great Editors in our community who are publishing so many great myTakes. When we wanted to feature one of them to you as the "Editor of the Week" it was so hard to distinguish between them. Although it was a tough decision, we made our minds for this week and decided to feature @Stacyzee as the "Editor of the Week".

Editor of the Week: Stacyzee

Congrats Stacyzee!

Stacyzee has been creating truly captivating content since we first launched the myTakes feature. Her unique approach to gender communication issues earned her the Editor status sometime ago. And now, GAG Content Team has decided to award this year's first "Editor of the Week" title to Stacyzee; for her productivity and creativity in publishing thought provoking myTakes.

During the last month, Stacyzee has published 14 myTakes which have received 408 opinions; around 30 opinions/myTake. 12 of these 14 myTakes were "Featured" by the GAG Content Team.

Congrats Stacyzee; "Editor of the Week" award of 1000 Xper points have been added to your account.

Check out Stacyzee's myTakes

For information on Editors please check:

Become an Editor for GirlsAskGuys!

FAQ: Who are Editors? How to become an Editor?

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

• @Stacyzee A well deserved honor!

• You have earned it, you awesome ass editor you! @StacyZee

• hell yeah Stacy! WOO!

• Couldn't agree more... love her stuff.

• get that tshirt girl.

• At least you are balanced & do not constantly attack men , unlike a large section of the female population !! Well deserved !

• Finally someone who actually deserves it. Yes offence to some of the previous winners

• I tried clicking the link to "Check out Stacyzee's myTakes" and ran into a private profile, with no viewable myTakes. Anyone else have this problem?

• I just don't get the deal with editors. I mean, why have the need to churn out myTakes every once while as a rule? That just makes them less about expressing ideas and more about filling a quota.

• I actually post more than the recommended amount because I have always enjoyed writing. So to me, this isn't always fulfilling a quota its about doing a hobby

• @QuestionMan you're also not among the people I was referring to. Your writing smells of good quality all the time.

• Well I'm glad you can smell it all the way in Latvia.
      Didn't realize my writing had a scent.

• Do you pay her? If not, then this is meaningless.

• That is awesome... your takes have been truly brilliant @Stacyzee

What Girls Said 14