Dear GAG, I love you, but why do you do this to me?

Dear GAG, I fell in love with you and I can't live without you, I'm addicted to you and I need you, but why? why do you do this to me? ME? The one who loves you the most above all those fake bitches?

Okay dudes, no more drama, here's the point of this mytake:

DON'T CLOSE THE QUESTIONS

This doesn't only make GAG boring, it makes it frustrating. Besides... I HAVE TO SELECT THE MHO TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS. Who in the name of hell came up with this? Can I please slap her/him?

WHERE'S MY DOWNVOTE?

HUH? where is it? I'm a woman and I neeeeeeed this buttom! You promised it, GAG, you said to me you were gonna bring it back, but it's always the same... You lied to me and I can't, I just can't, you break my heart every damn time :( why?

(No, I don't give a damn about the name, call it dislike, downvote, disagree, I don't care, but bring it back)

WHAT'S UP WITH THE NOTIFICATIONS?

Don't you want me to talk with other users? Does that make you jealous, GAG? Give me my notifications, all of them, please...
Well, nope, don't give me all of them, I don't give a single damn about the likes... (settings, yeah, I know, but come on! we didn't need this)

4 QUESTIONS PER DAY? ARE YOU KIDDING?

Are you telling me I worked extremely hard for 60 days to get this in exchange? I expected to have some privileges as a guru, goddammit! What the heck is this? what's the point of living when you only have 4 questions? AS A GURU?!

I'm done complaining... Maybe... I don't know man, I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting something, but we'll have a serious talk if I remember what is it...

And even if you do this to me, I can't stop loving you :( why GAG? why?

WhatTheHellAmy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

• Ya Amy!! Unleash the fiery Latina side!! Go loco on those pendejos!!

• I actually don't mind the limited amount of questions to be honest. Everything else though I agree it sucks.

• I'm still new to this site but I COMPLETELY agree. What the hell are they thinking with these updates? The biggest thing that bothers me is the GOD DAMN DOWN VOTE!!! BRING IT BACK ALREADY!!! I'm tired of seeing idiots posting dumb and hurtful shit on questions and the asker actually taking their advice. What the hell is wrong with people?

• NO MAKE IT NAMED DOWNVOTE

• This take is MAGIC!! Best take for ages!!

• The one that really affects me is the closed questions and how it affects users behaviour. I never used the downvote and the amount of questions available is not really an issue for me as I don't ask a lot. I was a higher level in an old account but I didn't like it and preferred to start again.

• shut up and worship wholly GAG !!!

• Yes right now gag sucks big time..

• i am on this one with you that is not how you increase your traffic... work positive gag team and you traffic will increase making you a better site then any out there.

• Thank you, wtf are these people thinking with these horrible updates? You may be unable to leave, but other will, and have.

• exactly, and it's super sad :(

I swear that if I weren't be an xper points whore, I would be leaving right fucking now.

• It's nearly impossible to search for questions with keywords now, as they're all closed

• I agree 100% Amy. I got your back bruh! :P

• Yeah, the update was annoying. I dunno though, it doesn't bother me as much as it does a lot of people though. I am still finding plenty of questions that aren't closed and such. It hasn't hindered me much, and GAG still feels relatively the same (minus the GAGer rage). The most upsetting thing is the bug that isn't letting notifications pop up, but I think they are in the process of fixing that.

I'm mostly just on the sidelines watching all the rage happen. I think this is the most rage I've seen on GAG since I've joined lol. Seriously, like one out of five questions I've seen today has been something related to the update haha

Based on that, they'll more than likely change things back to the way things were, just kind of like how they are doing with the down vote.

• You are right, they are hurting us even if we love them.
    Why must you hurt me in this way?

• That was fun reading

Unfortunately I do agree 😌

• I agree with you. Go Amy! Go Amy! Go Amy!

I feel GAG is killing this site and the changes are going to make more people leave.

I also hate the "private" option to.

• I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

• It does I agree. I went to click on many questions now and they are closed. Ugg..

• I see some people think there is more arguments going on since the downvote was removed.

• Go Amy, I agree 100%... and if I might add - where is Follow Question feature?
    The newest update really sucks :(

• Amen!

What Girls Said 7

• I wrote something like this too, but they didn't feature it. Lmao.

• Dumbest. Update. Ever.

The end.

• Agree 100% POR QUE GAG? POR QUE?(I'm probably spelling that wrong.:D)

• Maybe their next update will be to prevent us from replying anything altogether. I mean, c'mon, why would anyone think that closing questions was a great idea?
    And I'm still waiting for the downvote, even though I have a feeling it's not coming back as they promise.

• God BLESS you Amy! seriously... this woman speaks the damn truth!
    Peace out :)

• if crash and burn is the goal, they're doing a pretty good job, lol

https://web.archive.org/web/*/girlsaskguys.com

• totally with you on this, this site has gone to shit!!!