Editor of the Month: BeeNee

Editor of the Month: BeeNee

After reading every myTake everyday, we are proud to see that we have such a strong community of users that love sharing their stories. From personal experiences to current events, your myTakes have shaped GirlsAskGuys into what it is today!

After introducing the Editor of the Month feature to GirlsAskGuys last month, we are excited to announce that @BeeNee is our newest Editor of the Month! @BeeNee is based out of the United States and has been a loyal GAG member for almost one year now. She shares a wide array of topics for her myTakes from sex to politics to fashion and more! From her personal views to cultural content, each myTake has a unique and wonderful spin to it.

@BeeNee thank you so much again for all of your hard work, and we hope you enjoy your $25 Amazon gift card!

Check out some of @BeeNee's myTakes below and stay tuned for more to come!

What Type Of Sex Is For You?

Is The "Millennial Disease" Just the Inevitable Product of The Hopes and Dreams of Previous Generations?

Work It Girl: Petite and Petite Plus

Should The US Monitor Muslim Neighborhoods?

If you are interested in becoming a GAG Editor, click here.

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 12

• Well, good choice G@G. Lots of variety by this editor. A recommendation tho, bring back editor of the weak and what's with the massive influx of Editors eh? People who've written 5-6 takes being promoted? Stop this before it snowballs. Like really.

• P. S congratulations @BeeNee

• @CHARismatic110 I didn't even get to editor until like past fifty mytakes

• I liked some of her myTakes don't know why she blocked me though I wanted to comment.

• Take a bath, good

• Congrats @BeeNee!

• why are woman so close minded and rude when it comes to sex

• Am I out of competition if I'm not an Editor?

I had many Featured MyTakes recently... so guess I'm a runner-up...

• congrats @BeeNee

• Well Done @Beenee I have enjoyed your takes - Glad you got some recognition.

• Congrats @BeeNee

• thanks for an article

• Buzz buzz

• I thought these things are over. Well...
    Congo, Ma'am.

(PS: The reason I don't like it because it is corrupted. Every single time, the EotM is different. They just want to distribute this award to every editor)

• They add new Editors to the list often so if tha ya the case, they're never gonna get them all.

• @YourFutureEx no worries, I completely understand. The Featured Fridays series was my idea, but I soon realized a weekly challenge took away from the creative freedom of GAG - So for that, I am very sorry, and I take the full blame! I understand your frustration.

I simply chimed in, because I wanted to emphasize that we notice the efforts our Editors put in - and we are so grateful for that and love the team! Each Editor of the Month is chosen fairly, and unlike some of our other series posts, the EotM will stick around :)

• @LoveYouMeanIt I can understand. And no, I'm not frustrated with this or anything. I just have a harsh word choice 😅

Thanks for taking your time. Best wishes for the future.

What Girls Said 13

• Congrats gurl !

• R u jealous? Oh lol

• Cool... Your last answer was awesome !! <3

• Thank you very much to GAG and for the GAG community for your comments/responses/disagreements/debates/ and thank-yous in the mytakes. Also, thank you guys for the congrats. They are much appreciated.

• Congrats @BeeNee!! :)

• Congrats, @BeeNee! :)

• Congrats, BeeNee!

• Congratulations @BeeNee!

• Congrats to @BeeNee!! xx

• Congrats @BeeNee :)

• Great pick G@G!!!

• I want to be that girl in the shower!!!

• @BeeNee , congrats on your hard work.! Gag really picked a good one :D

• Congrats @BeeNee! Great myTakes! :D

• Congratulations @BeeNee! 😊