The 10 Types of GAGers I Just Don't Get Along With

The 10 Types of GAGers I don't get along with.

This is a MyTake about people I cannot stand here...well I cannot stand is heavy I believe, so to put it better, I'll say, I don't have much sympathy towards them. Anyway who are those people?

(In alphabetical order)

1) Ageists

People who are going to judge you, because you happen to be 10-15 years younger than them, or even worse 2-3 years only. Maybe they might not like to admit you know more than them, about a certain topic, despite the fact you're being younger.

2) Girls who use Snapchat filters.

Current trend is, those flowers that makes you look like having a halo made of flowers, above your head. Who knows what we'll have next? But in my honest opinion, it makes your presence here being taken less seriously.

3) Grammar Nazis.

People who are going to correct someone if they have just one word wrong among one hundred. That's plainly disgusting. Everybody makes mistakes, and many people here are not native English speakers, so cut them some slack.

4) Guys posting their bodies as profile pictures.

I don't understand what's the purpose about it? Do you do it in order to get attention? Anyway it's pretty silly in my opinion. It's not a bodybuilding site. And strangely there are not only a few but many guys who do that. Like a trend more or less. Another thing I noticed here, it's less common for girls to show off their bodies. We get only guys.

5) People who believe everyone here is an American.

I know most people here are Americans indeed, but MOST. Not ALL! It's really silly to take it for granted everyone here is an American. Better ask them first.

6) People who change their profile pictures almost on a daily basis.

Why do you do that? Just keep a stable profile picture. There's no need to change your pictures daily, it gets annoying after some point, and confusing most of all. By the way, I'd like to suggest, it would be better if people here were allowed to change their profile picture, at least after a month before the last change, in order to avoid this confusion.

7) People who equalize being anonymous here, with being a pussy.

Have you ever met us in real life, to tell whether we are pussies or not? Everybody has their reason when they want to go anonymously. It's not always for bad reasons. Personally, I go fully anonymous in order to avoid attention, and avoid nonsense comments under my posts as much as possible.

8. People who respond with memes.

Not all of us get the message. Try to say it in words better, so we can understand. Except by the fact memes are very very cliche in our days, many of us don't get the message.

9) People who think everyone who says something extreme or out of the norm is a troll.

I'm a victim as well, and not only once but multiple times. If I ever dare to say something that sticks out of the norm, or it's extreme, then I'll be branded as a troll. Well there might be some people who are trolling indeed, but not all. My opinions are genuine and I don't like being branded as one. So those people must think again before using the "T" word. It's not nice to express your thoughts/views about a certain topic and be branded as a troll, I believe. Use something else. Here, I should also add, this word is heavily overused in our days and most of the times, misused.

10) People who use multiple poll options, when they are not needed.

Actually in this case, it doesn't benefit themselves as well. Giving nonsense options you'll mess up your own results, and you're giving a hard time to other people what to vote. So it's bad for both sides.

PS: Excuse me for the wrong category, it just happened automatically. It belongs to G@G Community category normally.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 18

• You hit the nail on the head with number 4. That is annoying and unattractive.

• You pretty much don't like any of us. 😂

• #8 and #10 are dumb reasons but guess you dont like me xD

• That marks out a lot of people on gag. :D

• And those who have an obsession with cats as well. Never liked cats.

Well, don't worry I'm just kidding. Unless if you post cats on every post. But still not my favorite animals.

• I actually don't post stuff about cats often. :D

• Ah nice!

• Nice "My Take" here, dear..
    If you want to be on This or just Any Media Site, Just go with the Flow... Friends or Not, They Come and Go.
    It's Behind the Computer Curtain so maybe in this Case, Better to stay ANON with No... Face.
    Good luck and God work. xx

I agree with all of these haha.

• You forgot troll guys who ask girls personal sexual questions (repeatedly) for their own gratification... that's my pet peeve.

• Then there aren't many people here that you would like! lol.

• This is the best TAKE for now and you're honest about everything you said above ❤️😊

• Well didn't expect someone would find this MyTake nice, but thanks!

• Of course they'll hate it because you told the truth.
      YW 🌸❤️

• Me... guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty lolol. You must hate me 😂😂😂😂
    That reminds me I have had this picture for like 3 days! 😮
    Oh and the ageist thing goes both ways.

• So, why do you change so frequently?

• Damn why people think I hate those people I said above? "I don't like" and "hate" are too different words. Hate means I'd love to beat them up, once I saw them which isn't true.

• *two

• You hate too much, not be a hater. It's a waste of time

• Then get the fuck off this website

• What's wrong with snapchat, it's fun. They have cool/funny filters so what's wrong with people using that as their profile pic?
    If I was a guy who had an amazing body, I'd show it off too! All that work and effort to not show off? Pfft you must be crazy haha.
    I'm not sure why you care about how often a profile pic changes..
    And about the memes, they're relatively straight forward but *insert Kermit here* lol.
    Anyways just my opinion :p

• I would accept such pictures ONLY in a bodybuilding forum. For obvious reasons. Anywhere else it means "I'm seeking for attention".

It's not bad, but please don't demand to be taken seriously if you do it.

And I care because it's confusing. And I don't see the point of it.

• GAG with bodies? How? It's not a bodybuilding forum.

• Health and fitness, how do i look, etc

• #2 is about me op?

• If I said no it would be a lie.

• @Fearless_banana Let's ask an administrator then. Personally I reported it.

It was deleted in another MyTake as well if you remember. You know the one about the feminine traits of the jocks.

• That was you eh.. You sound really bitter bro.. seem to hate everyone. But sure.. report me if you get satisfaction out of that boyo.

• aghh what a troll -_-
    how dare you post anon about your own preferences and ideas.
    dude yea sure, believe what you wanna believe.
    but I disagree with some obviously.
    why changing your pic is confusing if it s always a pic of yourself.
    who cares if people post with filters and showcase their bodies.
    it doesn t affect me in any way so I simply don t care and enjoy the view or laugh at some of the filters.
    memes are funny
    I don t have a problem with anons, I allow them to post on my questions after all.
    I have a problem when they let go of their frustration while being anon.
    the rest I agree haha

• Troll? Why? The FUCK! What I said?

• oh come on I didn t mean to call you troll lol.
      I was asking who you are out of curiosity.
      you re not klautus smthng yea?

• Nope.

• Get off Anon you pussy, what are you 12? I can't deal with 12 year olds, I'm too smart for them. Srsly quit trolling srs, BAD TROLL IS BAD
    By the way, you have an incomplete sentence under #4 and you're missing a comma after "personally" under #7
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/57668211.jpg

• First of all 12 year olds aren't allowed here, and damn it what's so trollish in my post?

And seriously? You make a point just for a comma? What can I say now...

• Are you really that dense OP?

• LOL, loved the opinion.

• Basically you don't get along with anyone on Gag?

• With most users indeed. But surprisingly enough I get along well, with Administrators, and I have conversations with a certain guy from the team. Well he's the only person from here I exchange messages frequently, actually.

What Guys Said 17

• So basically you don't like to get along with people haha

• Soo basically everyone lol.

• So you don't like me then, cause I think you're a pussy for going anonymous XD

cdn.someecards.com/.../1296237798171_4624508.png

• Why someone who goes anonymous is a pussy according to you?

• I can't say what I want to say, freely.

• Yeah you can.

#8. Oh so you don't like me then? 😢

If you are 2/3 memes and 1/3 posts... then no, sorry. If it's once in a while, OK.

all good social edituete thoughts. there is no pre-class to tell p[eople how to be decent in the online world. good thoughts.

i don't agree with:
    - Many girls do that, and it's their business to do so. Many times, in here is the only place where they are truly anonymous, and would have the courage to show those pics to get a real perception of other people about them. I think it's a positive thing, although it can send a wrong message to the opposite gender.

8. People who respond with memes.
    - I freaking love it, when a meme can express my opinion on here, and will do whenever I have the chance. When I see that someone didn't get the point, I usually message them, and explain it. Makes everything easier.

Meh

To each their own.

Its the internet, who cares?

• these are the stupidest reasons to be annoyed on this site. i experienced more annoying things on this site than the things you just mentioned. its annoying how this got promoted but one of my stories didn't...

• Actually it promoted automatically, because I'm an Editor.

• Lmao why do you take this site so serious dude? I couldn't imagine myself getting worked up over all the stuff you listed. If this site really irked you that much, you'd left by now.

• Well thank god I don't fall under any of these categories. *phew*

• So we'll get along well I guess.

• Such a hateful little boy.

• I'm almost 25, damn it. This fucking 18-24 degrades me.

• You forgot number 11: Dr. Krieger.

• @archiz... how do you feel about #6 ? :P

• maybe you'll like my dog since she's not a person.

• I don't like pets.

• Number #4 checking in..
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...4-b095-e1657cb63d84.jpg

You mad bro?

• Okay sweet.
    These guys probably don't like you, either.

• With options 2, 6 and 10 I don't have a problem.
    That is, if the snapchat filters are used occasionally. Option 6 is even fine since constantly changing profile pics mean there is little chance the user is a catfish.
    And 10 would only bother me if it's ridiculous, and from some super nice people I can take it as long as they do it with a good sense of humour.
    I agree with the other 7 though...

• Really? You know someone can stalk someone else's instagram for example, and steal their pictures. If they have a public profile of course.

• I see... let's hope no one would go that far but indeed... the professional catfishes may indeed go that far :-(