The 11 Types of Users Here on GaG

Today I am going to list the types of users I have noticed on gag. So here we go in no particular order.The top 11 types of users on gag

1. The novelist

This user will provide links and references and although their opinions and questions are intelligent and insightful, their opinion is too long.

2. The scholar

Similar to the novelist, this user will provide insightful opinions only one subject that they are an expert in.

3. The Moral Police

This user will bash you for having a different view on certain subjects and will tell you everything that's wrong and will never offer any constructive criticism. As far as they are concerned, you are a slut, demon, sinner, whore, heathen, pig, pervert, etc and no one can judge them.

4. The Saint

This user post only opinions of themselves in a good light, and looks down on anyone like them whether it be in the form of a question or an opinion.

The difference between the Saint and the moral police is that the Saint will not be antagonistic but will wonder why others are not like them, and similar to the moral police, they believe that users should be more like them.

5. The Blocker

Everyone's favorite, this user blocks someone after they get the last word, or they block them if the user does not agree with them, they ate highly sensitive and usually easily offended. This user will block them on mytakes, questions, and opinions. Granted that some users do have valid reasons to block a person, the Blocker does not.

6. The drama king/queen

This user usually starts drama and is always attacking users unprovoked.

7. The comedian

This user is very funny.

8. The Chameleon Expert

This user suddenly becomes an expert on any and every subject they want to defend their opinion on. It's true because they say it's true. This user has a PhD in everything when it's convenient.

9. Tha Grammer nazii...

Hmmmm...

10. The compliment fisher

11. The loophole troll

This user manages to stay on gag and troll, some of these users are now gurus and masters and they still troll. They somehow found a loophole way not to get reported.

ikissedtheskyonce is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 15

• Who Am I

Lol thanks for the post hugz n smiles 🍀🐶🍀

Which one would I be?

That troll picture is legitimately scary. I will change my troll ways.

Which one are you?

And for the people who know me, (probably nobody), which one am I?

I don't fall under the 11 types of users so what does that make me?

I think I'm a mixture of all of these lol. Except for the moral police.

You forgot the PC police

The antagonist to the moral police.

what about me?
    ah okay we didn't meet yet

• Where's the Hoe? :p

• Soo what type am i? O_O

• #12 the #MistWife, which are my personal kuniochis (female ninjas).

nice take and I seem to be a loophole troll i1127.photobucket.com/.../Random Ps/coverd. jpg

• I just read the first one and was like, "yep, that's me." I tend to ramble on a bit since I often have a lot to say. I'm pretty bad at answering with short questions because I feel there is usually pertinent info I should/could add to things here.

I dunno if my answers are truly "inteligent" and "insightful," but I like to think they are 😁. I like to provide links to sources if I can, but since most of these are just opinion questions, I'll just state my opinion and reasoning.

I can never tell if I ever am writing TOO long of answers and should aim for shorter stuff, or if I'm fine the way I've been doing things 😂

• Too long randall!

• @iFarted I occassionally put TL;DR statements at the bottom 😅 I used to do it more back when I started out on GAG.

But usually I'm just lazy and think "meh, if they are having a serious problem and need help, they'll take the time to read it" 😂

• Lol, you're probably right on the ones who have serious problems will be reading it.

• From this list, I don't know which type of user I am. I don't fit any of those descriptions. Maybe compliment fisher but I don't do it intentionally. I love the comedian. I hate loophole trolls, drama kings/queens, and the moral police. The blocker is just the stupidest of them all lol.

• Who am i? 😂

You're going to get a whole comment section of this question lol.

scholar, mayb saint, mostly comedian :P

@chintita Fam! Ur supposed to be on the beach werkin it! You summed me up pretty well i think 😅

I can't resist gag every once in a while, the flight was too damn long so my jet lag is terrible 💀i just slept for a loong time

What Girls Said 11