Blonde Hair, Brown Hair, Orange Hair...Who Cares?!

Recently, I have seen multiple questions regarding blondes that are very negative. Every person has a hair color and blonde just so happens to be mine. I'm not writing this to tell you blondes are superior in everything but instead to say hair color means absolutely nothing. A hair color doesn't make someone easy/a challenge, stupid/smart, untrustworthy/trustworthy or pretty/ugly.

blonde hair, brown hair, orange hair, WHO CARES

People are always so judgmental about the outer appearance and make generalizations for some reason. Maybe somebody previously hurt them, are jealous, or are just not a pleasant person, but for whatever reason, it is not right. A person could be the sweetest, most intelligent, and humorous person just as much as someone could be trashy, stupid and mean but that has nothing to do with their physical attributes.

When someone changes their hair color does that change their personality? When a blonde dyes her hair brunette does that mean she's not a slut anymore? The stereotypes are just ridiculous

and i don't think people realize how absurd they sound by saying "blondes are untrustworthy" or "sluts".

Its completely fine if blondes are not your type, once again, I'm not trying to make everyone think they're the best. This take doesn't even have anything to do with thinking they're attractive, but not judging them off of senseless stereotypes. My point is to inform people that physical attributes shouldn't put people into categories or make one hair/eye/skin color superior to the other.

Any person that would completely judge someone on their physical attributes is just shallow and ignorant.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 5

• They just jelly bby, they just jelly

• Porn with two blondes screwing is the hottest kind, They really burn it up <3

• Thankfully blondes are not my type. Brunette women master race for the win.

• I have met beautiful and/or brilliant and/or trustworthy women with all hair colors (from Blonde to "other") the same goes for shitty women

• You are right, hair color is not relevant. No idea where you are heating that... probably from people who had experiences with "blondes". I love blondes and green eyes are tops... although this is a rare combination. That's my "kryptonite".

What Girls Said 5

• Since when did different hair colors have stereotypes that go with them? Ridiculous. Stereotyping is a waste of time and it's not worth the talk.

I'm glad I read this because almost everyone here in the Philippines has black hair so hair color isn't stereotyped that much but skin color instead 😞

Great myTake!

• You said it girl! Thanks for this! ❤

• Thank you for saying something that should've been said a long time ago. I may not be a blond but empathize with/for you and like you said it isn't right.

Excellent mytake 👌

• It can be a problem for lots of girls. When I was younger people would feel me that my sandy brown hair was such a bland color. I believed them and so I've always either died my hair black or a darker shade of brown. I won't lie I know I'm consider "pretty" but it's hard to feel good about yourself all the time😞

I know, #firstwolrdprobz

• I don't get it either. Hair color doesn't define a person. What's the big deal?