15 Things I've Learned From GAG😂 😂

GAG or girlsaskguys; this social community 🌎 🌍 🌏 I came across almost 3 years ago...well...been often on here made me learn a couple of things....✌️

#SeeMyWork

Things i've learned from GAG😂 😂

1. People really need a website like this one👌

Yes we do!..why?? because we always have a lot of questions going through our minds and some of those "questions" can be embarrassing🙈 and uncommon (cause most of us won't even dare to go and ask stuff like on here in real life)

2. You won't be judged😎

Yeah.....everyone is free to talk about personal issues without the risk of getting judged by others.

3. Size matters?📏

People being obsessed by the size of their "tools" !i seriously didn't know if it was really an issue until i came on here.

4. Sensitivity🙈 🙉🙊

Some people can't handle the truth when you speak your thoughts...yes the truth....and as a result they act rude or even block you

5. Profile pic📷

I've never post my picture on here..but still get unpleasant remarks(or blocked) for choosing so...

6.Dem catfish🐱 🐟

catfish...catfish everywhere....i mean what's the point of pretending to be someone else?? oh wait...its the internet...you're free to do so.... but you know you'll get caught anyway

7. Trolls are gonna troll💣😈

Ugh...trolls can be funny just like they can be very irritating and offensive...but yeah trolls are everywhere and often come back under different accounts to troll peacefully.

8. Fishing for compliments VS real insecurities❓ ❔

Well...many of us might have seen "how do i look "questions where a person is genuinely insecure about his/her looks and have low self-esteem (mostly "her" looks) and others when a person is just desperately fishing for compliments(aka posting very revealing/almost nude pics in an attempt to get the "desired attention")..."i see what you did there" 😂

9. Getting creeped on👾👀

Am sure most girl's went through that....being harassed or stalked by creeps

10. Getting addicted💻

Can't deny it folks....am addicted to this website

11. Popularity contest anyone? :o

Each time i hear about questions asking to choose a GAG queen or king...it all reminds me of high school....but the thing is...we're not in high school anymore....or maybe am wrong

12.Sexism be gone >:(

Gosh....why do people still think that a gender is superior to the other ones??it ain't true

13. Not porn website :/

For all dem peeps who think that you can come on here to post pics of your private parts....guess what??? GAG ain't a porn website and no one is interested in seeing your "hoo ha" or "ding dong"...pffftt

14.Not a dating website :p

Quit thinking that GAG is a dating website cause its not....(although i agree that some people were lucky enough to meet their significant other on here...but that's another story)...but now if people think that they are gonna find candidates after asking for example : " i am a person from "x" race/nationality/age...will a person from a different background like me/date me?" ..

15.No generalization please!! >:(

No need to put everyone in the same basket by accusing a person for something that he/she is not necessarily responsible for ....

GAGers what about you?

zombiebabe is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 16

2. is a lie

Pretty accurate, yeah. Though I do have to say as much as I hated being on Experience Project, it was actually closer to real life than GaG.

I'll add a few to your list:
    - prowlers (my term for them) like to silently follow all your posts yet never comment on them.
    - the guys here have programmed themselves to think girls don't want them.
    - the girls think voting each other up dozens of times will make them right just because they disagree with what somebody said.
    - MRAs and MGTOW followers come here a lot.
    - females who are insecure about being a woman find this to be a great place to shout their support for feminism.
    - people with lots of MHOs like to think they're experts.

I learnt kung fu on this site!

I have to disagree with all it !!!

I can summon up gag with one picture.
    images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aQqxRYe_700b_v2.jpg

oh you disagree with all? :'(
      what you pointed out above is about point #10

Lol no I disagree with all the pictures because you can sum gag up with just the one I posted.

Please
      OMG
      Noooooo
      WHAT
      Help... me

Bahahahah yup soo true 😂

People who can't take truth and desided to call it rather a troll because they are too sad to admit it

You won't be judged? Oh please

I have learned that some people on here refuse to use logic to think outside of their prefabricated boxes... they are like the homes built directly after ww2 (refer to edward scissorhands for a pop culture reference) which is a direct reflection of the world we live in.

hmmm interesting

Our society (as a whole it seems) is completely comfortable with mental stagnation, I am not, growth is necessary to prevent decay

1. Majority of people have really bad music taste

2. Almost nobody cares about real love anymore. It's all about how quickly / how many times you can get the **** in the *****.

Seriously though. These people are my only connection to the outside world. I'm so lonely...

I learned the same things as you but I also learned that there are some racists and misandrists on this website.

You're not ugly or undatable. You're just insecure and shy.

i agree that am insecure but still... its my choice not to post my pics on here :/

I learned people can be loony sometimes... I mean most of the times.

3. Size matters?
    People being obsessed by the size of their "tools" ! i seriously didn't know if it was really an issue until i came on here.

You can use the same for race <_<

The only things on this website that gets to me are, how people seem to misread the simplest things, have unrealistic expectations, and my favorite one, some stories on here that just make me go "what?". i mean I've heard some strange ones but sometimes on GaG, i still get blindsided.
    I was already fascinated in Male and Female interactions and relationships before GaG and was already talking/counseling a bunch of people, so i'd seen and heard a lot. GaG just gave me access to a wider range of people.
    People who know me in person never argued with me as much as GaG people though, because they saw how i handled myself and my relationships, but people on GaG don't know me, or what I've done and have a higher tendency to dispute because of simple disbelief that some solutions are really that simple.
    There are always the insane ones who ask for opinions and when you give them a good one, prefer to stick with the same plan that got them asking questions in the first place. insane.

What I learned from gag; these girls need some dick, really badly

Other things I learned from gag; these guys need some pussy, really fucking badly

Amusing Take, as always, I agree ;)

What Girls Said 16

Hahaha Great take. =)
    Learned much of the same stuff as you on here. Also, right now, I'm thinking the penis size questions are just trolls right now. There's no way so many men can't read (thousands of the exact same questions, yet you make your own each time - the same one) and are so obsessed with their penises they constantly ask the same questions. o. O

Yeah, the popularity contests - don't understand the necessity either.

Not a porn or a dating website > so true, yet many people refuse to admit that to themselves. It takes just one simple, honest, compliment for some person to attach themselves to your profile and starts cyber stalking you.

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nbgqhfBCGv1roj9wu.gif

Also people get butthurt easily haha. :P

I love all the gif! (:

So true.

14. Not a dating website

THANK YOU! :D

I have learned that there are a lot of insecure people on here. Especially with #3 and how do I look questions.

People everywhere.

99% of the people here are transphobic as hell

Things i've learnt is there are lots of mentally unstable people here, weird sex and more sex, US politics, Bipolar illness.. and Feminism.

You forgot to mention "What do you think of Turkey and Turkish people" questions
    😀

I am addicted to this site too. I feel like I can say anything about anything and be who I want on here. I choose this over Facebook.

heard that. this site is like candy crack. i just mean it's addicting because it's just so open. it's hard to find sites like this.

Love this article. Haha so true about the profile pic. I don't have one because I don't want to get recognized. Although I don't think there's many kiwis on here to recognize me anyway. I laugh at the amount of people that assume because we're on here we must be fat, ugly, desperate etc. I am far from ugly. I look after myself... Although I'm not quite where I want to be I am still quite hot. I'm thw whole package and I'm independant, hard working, can hold my own but unfortunately clueless when it comes to guys hence why I come here. But I'm happy being single until my real knight and shining armor comes, not a asshole in tinfoil.

10 really true points. Good summary of the most common feelings here.

thanks ;)

No, I don't mind, but I don't recall anymore. It must have been linked to sports, but no clue anymore. If I remember, you will get it ;-)

hmmmm i tried and looked at your profile pic... you looked familiar but i can't recall :( :'(

2. You won't be judged.
    AHAHAHAHAHA nice joke!

10th is so true lol