15 Types of Askers on GirlsAskGuys

Hear ye Hear ye. This is my observation of some of the many types of Askers on GirlsAskGuys. Keep in mind this is not accurate and just based from my unrefined observation

1) The Question Streak Asker

This type of asker usually ask 3 or 5 questions simultaneously (depending on their xper level). Usually always short questions and easy to answer designed to gather xper points. After this, an MHO is chosen ASAP.

2) The Thumbs Up Everything Asker

No matter what the answer is, you'd still get a like. I'm this type of asker, my reason is to give you a point as a small token of appreciation for answering my stupid questions. Reasons can vary from askers to askers. Few GaGers find it annoying but deal with it.

3) The Stupid Question Askers

Usually male anonymous aged (18-25) to (25-29). They delibrately ask stupid questions that is so obviously intentional. Some are legit funny some are just stupid.

4) The Reporter Asker

There are not a lot of them but the reporter askers is your GaGer that would surely not fail you to bring in the news in a form of question. Whether a tragedy happened or a news about gaming, they'll report it to you nicely.

5) The Really Friendly Asker

This asker is polite as fuck, she/he would always comment back to your opinions in a friendly manner with smileys :) :D and some of them would give everyone a thumbs up to every opinion too. I'm sure you can already think of one GaGer that is super friendly.

6) The How Do I Look Asker

It's okay to ask how you look once in a while but this breed of asker I'm talking about is extremely annoying. They would ask how she/he or someone else looks ALL THE TIME. They are never satisfied with one or two questions so they would spam it.

7) The Long Detailed Askers

This the type of Asker are really asking for advice and help on their family matters, relationships and if someone likes them... In my opinion they are the most asked questions and not the penis/boobs questions. These types of askers are often overlooked leaving their questions with zero to very few answers because of the very large chunk of details. I would sometimes feel bad that no one answers them. If you want to find them, simply visit the No Opinion page.

8 ) The Established GaGer Asker

This Asker is an established GaGer with a quite of following. When they ask a question, it would surely most of the time be popular and gets plenty of answers. Some calls them the GaG celebs or the popular ones.

9) The Controversial Asker

Ah yes, this asker has a great interest in society. They would ask controversial questions about feminism, political correctness, politics and race a lot. The type of place where you would need a popcorn bitches

10) The Silent Asker

This type of asker would ask questions about a lot of things but they never respond to any opinions. Just a silent quite thread.

11) The Sexual Asker

These are the perverts of GaGs. They love to ask perverted sexual questions such as

- Girls, what are you wearing right now?. What colour are your panties?

- How often do you masturbate?

- Who is horny right now?

There are just some Gagers who ask plenty of these questions both guys and gals that once I see the question, I know it came from them.

12) Turkish Patriots Askers

Yes, the infamous Turkey questions. So many of them as a matter of fact, just simply search them on the searchbar and you will see.

Majority of these questions came from level 1 GaGers, so they have no idea on how many times their fellow contryman asked the same questions. However the Turkish GaGers who have been here long enough don't ask them.

13) The Anon Troll Asker

The one I'm talking about here is that male Anonymous (25-29) and Anonymous (30-35).. I often see a question that is trollish in nature and similar writing and tone style. I suspect it's the same guys who ask these questions but it's hard to know who is that since he's a hardcore anonymous.

14) The Facebook Asker

I don't mean GaGers who ask qustions about Facebook, what I mean are the GaGers who ask questions that is similar to a facebook status post.. An example is 'How was your day?' then proceeds to a detailed description to what he/she did for the day.

15) The Tagger Asker

Have you come across someone who asks questions then updates the questions with loads and loads of tags of another GaGers @@@@@@@@. They are them.

There are no single types of Askers, we are usally a mixture of these many types. In my case I'm 1, 2, 3, and an occasional troll asker.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 18

I guess I'm the question streak asker... Most of the time.

Nice list. Most of the time I am two, i try to up vote every answer to remain biased.

thank youuuu

I've been most of these at some point.

I'm number 5 most of the time :)

yeah you are friendly

I am number 9 af

Nice job writing this, I enjoyed it. 100% agree with it.

I was kind of #11, but I quickly tried to change that. Now I try to lean more towards 2, 5, and 9

Pretty darn good... for an Anon. 😉

I'm all of them.

Lol, the Turkish patriot asker is the funniest :D

2 and 7 hahahah

12 13 15 ridiculous 😂😂😂😂

I guess I am number 2.

I'm just here for the popcorn.

I think I'm the polite one.

Who the F cares? God everyone on here has to over analyze every single tiny detail about everyone.

Oh lord that gif from ARY news 😆

its funneh eh?

I sometimes fall under anon troll asked its funny

Even though I'm not a guy within those age ranges

yeah its not always guys

What Guys Said 12

I'm the "Thumbs up everything Asker" and the "Controversial Asker", though my type of questions aren't controversial cause I'm putting one group of people down, usually I just ask questions about society and play the devil's advocate, which many people get mad about thinking I'm disagreeing with them, when I'm only trying for them to see how strong of an opinion they have, and how educated they are on the subject. 9mfeo (or something like that, I'm sure you'll remember her) left right after getting mad with me in one of those questions... oh well xD

I'm the second one. Even if I want to punch you in the fucking face for your response, you still get an upvote.

http://e.lvme.me/3jshx35.jpg

This. This. is. ART. This should be featured. You are so on point here.

I'm probably 2,5 and 7.

Origins of the OP

On my current account I still haven't asked a question, I never was much of a question asker maybe 120 or so compared with 50k opinions.

I don't know where in these I belong. I tend to ask random questions that come to mind, I upvote the people I follow and the opinions I really agree with and I let it stay in the feed for as long as possible.

I'm sometimes number 3, I once asked "how do I ask a question?"😂😂😂😂😂

haha me too

You have problem with Turkish patriots? Huh? :D

no i dont haha

There are a Lot of Turkish askers around this site thats because, this site is founded by Turkish Guy in The beginning. They they decided to make English version of it. There are a lot of Turks here Who came and check its English version like Me hah :D

I find this list offensive coz I'm none of them.

I am number 2

i dont think i fall under any of these categories but nice list though lol