July Editor of the Month: Who Blew Us All Away Last Month?

Yeah, it's that time again. We go back through the previous month, seeking out the Editor who stood out from the crowd, the one top-quality producer that did a little something extra. Sometimes, that's hard to do, as we often have multiple qualified individuals.

It wasn't too easy for July, either, but we do have a winner and indeed, it's another first-time winner. This is someone who is always consistent (you won't go more than a day or two without seeing one of her Takes!), creates engaging content that requires very little (if any) editing, and generally has her finger on the pulse of both GaG and digital content trends.

Okay, I'll shut up now and just name the winner:

@LittleSally

She wins a $25 Amazon Gift Card and hopefully, we'll keep seeing more great stuff from her. :) As always, there's a slew of great Editors that require a mention for the previous month, and here are those who did well in July that deserve a nod:

@Defecation

@W31rd0

@BeeNee

@Waffles731

@Supersonic_Sex_Ninja

@zombiebabe

@ikissedtheskyonce

@smahala1991

@ManOnFire

@Stacyzee

@RainbowFanGirl

@Cccgala

@99percentangel

@Mustachekitteh

@mistixs

@kaylaS91

@loveisbeautiful

@CHARismatic110

@MissMc3

And several more regular users impressed us in July as well, and they will soon join the ever-growing Editor pool. :) Also, don't forget about the new Battle Royale contest, which will almost certainly happen more than once!

Fathoms77 is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 10

Well done to 'Matice Hrvatska'- @LittleSally

A very fine writer and very nice young lady

Also to all the other writers on here, not just the Editors mentioned but others who write some brilliant stuff that may not get the same exposure

the colour the varied TAKE's provide is indeed a highlight of GAG :)

Thanks! And very true.

By the way, I want everyone to remember that there's a limit to how many users I can mention in a Take with the @ symbol; there are probably twice as many I could've included in that list. I read most every Take that comes through... I don't want people to think they're going unnoticed. :)

I've made my debut, everyone adored my take about men being autistic, haha!

I had planned to write many more, but I've just lost all inspiration :(

@TakeMaker OH!

And i missed it, im off to check right now

Nice to see you on the list @RainbowFanGirl :-)

Congrats @littlesally

Thanks for the mention, although I'm destined to lose. If I didn't won by now, then I'll never do. I'm really running out of ideas, and apart from my series I have a hard time to think of something new. So guess it's over for me.

That isn't true at all. I'd recommend being a little more diverse and trying to get on the main page more, as a lot of your Takes are either music-based, or that ongoing fiction story. Great stuff and I love that you do them (and some of them are Featured, anyway). :) There are LOTS of other topics out there you could try, though.

Congrats LittleSally !

As an aside, I guess Supersonic_Sex_Ninja deactivated after that whole "The Dangers and Benefits Of Being a Pedophile" myTake... or at least, I suspect that is the reason. I dunno, he may have not liked the heat he was getting and left, although as a writer, I believe one should be open to criticism and critique. Even if their opinions are proved to be absurd or irrelevant, listening to them is still important. Criticisms help keep us in check from getting too bias.

In any case, that's just a side rant, congrats to all the people! (Idk if you get xper for making the list, but regardless)

I love that gif, and congratulations to all!

Speak for yourself, most if not all of the posts were shit

Congo, Sally.

Very nice... congrats! @littlesally