GAG Halloween Costume Contest Winners!

Hey GAGers!

Last week we announced our Halloween Costume Contest. There were many creative Halloween photos posted! However, the winners were selected based on multiple criteria such as following the guidelines of the contest by posting their username, "likes" on their photo, overall community engagement, etc. So without further ado, here are our winners!

GAG Halloween Costume Contest Winners!

The top winners who will each receive a $25 Amazon gift card are:

@CHARismatic110

@Tdieseler

Our second place winners who will each receive 500 Xper points are:

@Hopefuldreamer8

@Negrodamuss

And the third place winner who will receive 250 Xper points is:

@DaliaHeartsJapan

Unfortunately, there were no other valid entries from the guys to select a third place winner.

Congrats to all of our winners and thank you to everyone who participated in our Halloween contest! If you didn't win this time, don't worry, keep your eyes open for more great contests from GirlsAskGuys in the future! :)

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 19

• Wtf? How did @DaliaHeartsJapan get 3rd place? Out of these winners she's the only one with an actual costume.

I smell bs.

• Just give the third place winnings to me mothafrackers!

Oh and to those who are wondering what the fuck I dressed up as... I went as a gender non binary sheet ghost which identifies itself as a Mormon on Wednesdays and Emma Watson's rectum on Fridays.

• Holy shit @Tdieseler you're looking killer! I really really really want that costume ;_;

• 'preciate, 'preciate, and you can have it. it was a pain to wear. had to keep checking the straps, knee pads won't stay on, gun kept looking like it would fall out. That wasn't the gun that came with it so the safety strap wasn't big enough. i was glad to be out of that thing lol

• Should have had more light on my pic... but that was a sweet outfit choice... just bad lighting.

• HURRAY FOR THE WINNERS!

• Congrats, but wow, I'm entering next year if these are the costumes you have to go up against.

• Congrats and well done @CHARismatic110

• Congratulations to all of the winners, nice costumes :D

• no complaints here! Congrats everyone!

• CHARismatic110 is a stunner in this outfit with her unique body proportions.

• When was this contest announced 0_0?

• @Tdieseler, you congratulated me when I won so I'm returning the favor.

Congrats, man :)

• lol... so its not cuz of the costume?

• @Negrodamuss doubt he'd be able to do that πŸ˜’ ... did you see the belly on the mo-effer?

• All of them are gag famous. Interesting..

• Third place had the sexiest costume. She also had the hottest body and appearance.

• @Negrodamuss best username ever...

• Very nice people good costumes :)

• I like the first

• If I said anything about the occult of Helloween, it would be negative, so I won't say anything.

• Don't be mad at me for saying but really? Hmm..