A Hitchhiker's Guide To GaG

Do you want to be good at GaG? Do you want to get many GaG women/men? Do you want to be spammed with nudes? Do you want to be popular on the internet? Well behold this very cool and totally legit guide on how to do so.

1. Have a cool or funny username

Don't have a lame username, nobody likes those. Make a cool username like xXxPussySlayer69xXx, that is pretty cool right there and that is a named to be feared in a community, that username will get you all sorts of attention.

2. Don't fall for bad trolls

The last thing you want to do is fall for a bad troll, you will look like a huge ass idiot in front of everyone and that's not how you get internet famous. First you need to identify if it's a bad troll.

1. Is the person blue anon or pink anon? If yes there's a good chance he or she may be a bad troll.

2. Is the scenario really stupid or unrealistic? Do you think it's not believable? If yes then probably a bad troll.

3. Do you think the person has little to no friends? If yes then probably a bad troll.

Now that you have identified the troll, call that person out for being a bad troll and add a witty comment. This will definitely make you more popular.

3. Be a good troll

Don't be a bad troll, be one that is at least funny and people will get a laugh out of it. The last thing you want is enemies and people may send you the wrong kind of messages, definitely no nudes will be sent. Being a good troll is definitely a good thing, especially if it's tasteful.

4. Be funny

Don't be a boring asshole that is super stale that nobody wants to be around. Tell jokes, make fun of stupid people, be really witty and most importantly be likable when telling jokes. This right here will get you internet popularity in no time.

5. Be attractive if you aren't funny

Not everybody can be funny, I get that, so at least be good looking. It really benefits you if you are attractive and it makes it much easier to get popular. If you're unattractive and not funny then you may want to consider plastic surgery. I know it's expensive but it is worth it to become popular on the internet.

6. Don't be stupid

Fact check the shit you're writing about, it's as simple as that. You don't want to look like an idiot while writing shit down on the internet because once it's on GaG you can't take it back.

7. Get to know the community

You can get all the up votes you want but what's important is getting to know people in GaG, you need to know who you're dealing with. Try to find the cool group in here and befriend them, your popularity will rise in no time.

8. Act like you don't care

Everybody likes people who don't care, it reminds people that being goth and really depressing is still cool. This will get guys hard and girls wet, I guarantee that.

9. But don't be too depressing

Nobody likes a really sad and depressing person who sulks around, you gotta be happy sometimes while keeping the fact that you don't care.

10. Don't be creepy as fuck

Nobody likes unsolicited creepy messages or weird naked pictures that aren't wanted by anybody. The trick here is to get rid of your horny thoughts permanently and stop being a person that nobody likes to be around because you always have your dick out. Seriously it will work wonders.

11. Have good grammar and spelling

Seriously if you still spell like you're a five year old on a computer then I don't think you deserve to sit on the GaG throne. If possible get English lessons and this will help immensely.

12. Be savage when needed

See somebody being an asshole or stupid? See a bad troll or just bad person in general? Be savage as fuck and people will respect the fuck out of that. Show them your inner dark side.

Following this guide will for sure get you popularity in no time and you will be liked by all.

Remember that this guide is totally not a joke and if you disagree well....

CisScum is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 13

👏👏👏 You're awesome, haha.

• 9d

bravo

• 11d

Number 8: Hmm, how can you act like you don't care when you're asking us to essentially follow a list in order to succeed on GaG, and thus actually care? A list is the very anti-thesis of "not caring," and success is measured differently by different people anyway.

People should come in and do whatever they want, because they are going to anyway. Most people will find a circle on their own of people they like no matter who they are or how funny/not funny they are and then they'll get whatever experience they want and that will be successful for them.

Wow I just failed all those things

Just practice these easy steps everyday and you'll have blue and pink anons foaming at the mouth.

I'll try

LOL okay sounds good

I've followed all the steps and now I'm officially cool on G@G. THANKS!!!

You're totally welcome, I hope you have fun with your new GaG stardom.

http://i.imgur.com/4btNR.gif

Can't get any better than that

I prefer to stay low

please tell me how am I doing so far man
    I have to know!

10/10 so far LOL, almost to stardom.

LOL REALLY, wtf? Some people have too much time and are too creepy. They need some help and to look at my guide and highlight the not to be creepy part.

lmfao so true XD

Develop a loyal following on this site, and who knows, you could be president.

100% real, popularity on this site=popularity in real life.

I like this! Lmao I always fall for trolls and I suck at trolling.

Cool mytake, but you should have putted some better picture for the troll, the one above is more applicable for catfish.

I failed on the first one, I wanted to be "FuckBitchesGetMoney69" but it was taken 😤

Shit, I mean there's always FuckBitchesGetMoney6969

What Guys Said 19

Be who the hell you wanna be. That's my advice. Going by guidelines is only if you care enough about what people think. I don't. I do what I do and have people who both love me and hate me. I also have one of the lowest MHO rankings and keep my circle small. None of it is very important to me. I come to say what I think and be me.

The thing that matters is saying what you believe and enjoying yourself here whether people think you're funny or not, stale or not, or popular or not.

Don't worry if someone blocks you without advance warning, after insulting you.
    Don't worry if someone you never discussed with blocks you without advance warning, there are some of these people here.

Don't worry if you get a penis pic in the mail, there are some of these people here.

1. Have a cool or funny username
    -Check.

2. Don't fall for bad trolls
    -Check.

3. Be a good troll
    -lol check

4. Be funny
    blob:http://imgur. com/3e3865fe-eb95-421b-8b7d-732ac4d723ce

5. Be attractive if you aren't funny
    http://i.imgur.com/zOblDtW.png

6. Don't be stupid
    "Fact check the shit you're writing about"
    http://i.imgur.com/YOnCfQz.gif

7. Get to know the community
    -Check

8. Act like you don't care
    -Checkeroo

9. But don't be too depressing
    http://i.imgur.com/2frtBY0.png

10. Don't be creepy as fuck
    -I may be annoying but I never creep here.

11. Have good grammar and spelling
    -But angฤผu iz not main naitiv languige so I dunno hau to spik and wrait corroletly

• 16d

@spermdumster was the best name ever but she was a radical conservative so she must have got deleted.

• 16d

Too much effort. I would rather stay hetro.

There are only 2 rules you need to follow to be a cool GaGer:
    1. Always post anonymously. Pretty obvious, there's an anonymous button and it costs nothing to use, so USE IT.
    2. Don't try to be funny. Everyone on this site (well mostly guys) tries to be funny and it just makes them look lame.

I love u @cisscum ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

1. Yeah, I kinda fail here...
    2.. Considering that most of the bad trolls post as anonymous, it's kinda hard to fall for them (for me, anyway). DISCLAIMER: Not all anonymous posters are trolls, just a lot of them.
    3. Better idea, don't be a troll at all.
    4. I so fail at this that I wanna run into the street and proclaim my lack of funniness.
    5. Thank Rick Astley I have a sense of humor then... as long as I'm not pissed at someone for violating #6.
    6. Wholeheartedly agree. Stupidity is the bane of our existence.
    7. Still working on it.
    8. For the most part, I actually don't care as a matter of fact. as long as people aren't being complete assholes.
    9. Agreed. Life isn't always bad. There are good moments.
    10. I don't do that, and wish others wouldn't either.
    11. Very rarely do I make a typo or grammatical mistake. And usually in the latter, it's part of a joke.
    12. Absolutely. When some scumbag posts stupid shit, you count on me to call him or her out on it.

I think 11 out of 12 isn't bad.

FAKE!!!

gay?

Hahaha very entertaining and great points.

*looks for babel fish and holds on to towel*

static3.uk.businessinsider.com/.../babel-fish.jpg

Some of them seem like sarcastic advise, some of its pretty good

0/10 not enough Don't Panic

jk this is a good take :)

3, 6, and 11 has never happened on this site. Most people can't spell for shit and the vast majority of users are stupid as shit. I've talked to trees that are smarter than most of these morons

Pretty accurate 😂

A lot of great points there and close to the truth

I think my username is pretty cool and so proud to be the first one to claim it
    I'm not creepy
    I have good grammar and spelling
    I don't want to be friends with people on here
    I'm not funny
    I'm not gonna show people on here what I look like
    I am savage when I need to be
    I don't take this site seriously
    I'm not depressed, and don't produce depressing things
    I'm a good troll when I give stupid answers to stupid questions
    I'm not stupid, especially not enough to fall for bad trolls

Wow, sorry i skimmed it cause my league maych started but it was a good read dude! Had me laughing