5 Signs That You're Active Member On GAG

You made a lot of friends/acquaintances/fans here

You talk to these people and they're so kind to you. You feel the same way about them.

You login almost everyday

You might take some breaks once in awhile but you usually spend time here at least once day.

You know the rules and how everything here works

It's like second nature to you. You know where everything belongs. You're accustomed to all the different types of content that appear on here. You're also aware of each update.

You can easily recognize a lot of usernames

You may have memorized some facts about them based on what they shared on here. With enough information, you can still recognize them even if they deactivate and come back as a different username.

There are a lot of users who can easily recognize you

They have remembered so many facts about you based on what you shared on here. With enough information, they can still recognize you even if you deactivate and come back as a different username.

Library is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 13

• 5d

Hahaha... That's cool. 😊

• 20d

Can't wait til I get fan girls here.

• 21d

As long as we dont need a 12 Step GAG detoxification we are ok

• 21d

This is very accurate

• 21d

I have made a few friends here, yes.
    True, I log on pretty much every single day -_-
    I may know the rules but that doesn't stop me from trolling from time to time lol
    It's only natural to easily recognize usernames you see around all the time.
    And I suppose a few peeops can recognize me but I wouldn't say I'm all that popular here.

• 5d

I refuse to acknowledge this!

• 16d

For the time being I am and will continue to be, at least until I feel I've reached my goal and then maybe it's time to slow down and reduce my presence here.

• 17d

6. You can make perverted comments every now and then knowing it won't be taken the wrong way.

• 17d

I meet one of these criteria.

• 21d

I'm active member, though I justify the addiction with the fact that it's mostly lurking. I don't how recognizable I am as of late, but I I think I check off on these pretty easily lol
    static01.nyt.com/.../05onfire1_xp-master768-v2.jpg

• 21d

on average over 80 opinions a day

yes I think I'm an active member lmao

• 21d

I think I count then 😊

• 21d

So true I recognised @TuMeManques by her eye (her first profile pic was an eye) when she came back then I saw her age and I went "Yeah, I think it is her" eventually she dropped a few facts about herself I knew so I could safely say "Great to see you again"