Editor of the Month, and Top 5 myTakes for January!

Hey GAGers! For those who may not be aware, every month we award one Editor who has stood out from the rest based on their myTakes. Editor of the Month is awarded to someone who not only produces myTakes on a consistent basis but also gives us good-quality content. Community interaction helps a lot as well! Creativity, variety, and effort are all taken into consideration when deciding who will win.

In addition to posting links to the winner's three best myTakes of the month, we're also going to post five of the community's favorites from other Editors (and regular users) as well.

Now, without further ado, the winner for January is:

@ADFSDF1996

He wins a $25 Amazon gift card! This Editor has consistently written good content. He had a high percentage of myTakes that were Featured and also got a good amount of community engagement on his myTakes as well. He provided us with multiple myTakes on many different topics. Here are a few of his most popular myTakes this month:

Why We Like What We Like About the Opposite Sex

12 Things People Like to Argue About and my Opinions on Them

7 Events That Are Never or Rarely Taught in Schools

Great job, ADFSDF1996!

As for other myTakes we liked and were popular in the community during January, here are 5. Check them out:

6 Popular Sexual Fantasies Every Man Has! Which One’s Yours? -by @Jude_Wills

Reasons to Shamelessly Love Giving Head -by @kaylaS91

Why it's a Myth That Girls Don't Like Nice Guys -by Anonymous

How to Make Her Love You Forever -by @ElissaDido

10 Shockingly Bad Pieces of Dating Advice Men Give One Another -by Anonymous

And as always, there were many other Editors who did well in January that we would like to give a shoutout to:

@LittleSally

@BeeNee

@Defecation

@Waffles731

@Cccgala

@sjoes006

@SovereignessofVamps

@smahala1991

@EnglishArtsteacher

Thank you so much to everyone mentioned and all of our myTake writers for all of your hard work and contributions to GirlsAskGuys! We appreciate all of you so much! :)

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• Thank youπŸ™‚.

• Congratulations peeps. Hope to see better and better from you.

• congrats

• Congrats that is awesome! @ADFSDF1996

• Not exactly sure what this is but cool good job.

• Very entertaining guy, glade to see you got some recognition.

• I think next month should be my turn

• Congratulations @ADFSDF1996,

You did a great job.

• Congo

• Congratulations!

• Congratulations

• I hope I get mentioned one day

• Have you applied to be editor?

• @Blonde401 There is no physical application to become an Editor. If you are referring to the link you posted above, that myTake is very old and no longer being used. Anything submitted there is not monitored and has not been seen by admins. We have updated it now to reflect this. So again, if you have specific questions and want to become an Editor, please send us a message and we can discuss it. :)

• I was informed by other users that was the place to apply. And it is linked in the help section, so that's where I got the information from. And seems pretty pointless as you've informed me to just keep writing and you guys would have asked me to be editor by now if you liked my stuff. I've seen people contribute less and get to be editor. So never mind. Thanks anyway

• Thank You @gagTake for picking me. I'm really honoured!

• Thank you

• Congratulations πŸŽ†πŸ†

• con grates

• congrats

• Thanks for the mention!

What Girls Said 8