GaG Frequently Asked questions

GaG Frequently Asked questions

So I see a lot of repeat questions, and it bugs me a tad. Decided to make a list of some I see a lot, feel free to add any you wish.

Q"Do guys like short girls?"

A"Yes, some men prefer short girls, some men prefer tall ones, in the end height doesn't matter as much to guys as it does to women."

Q"Is _ inches big enough to please a girl?"

A"Unless you have micro dick or something, your dick should be good enough to please most girls."

Q"Does this random person whom I've never spoken too, but made eye contact once with in the hallway like me?"

A"While that person may be physically attracted to you, they most likely don't share the same feelings you have for them. I see this question a lot more with girls, where they will get big crushes on rnadom ass dudes, guys usually tend to crush on girls they know or are close to, unfortunatly for you. Your best bet is to talk to that person, and hope they'll catch feelings for you.

Q"How important are muscles to girls /do I need muscles to attract a girl?"

A"For most girls, having muscle definition is more of a benefit than a requirement. Some girls will only date guys with muscles, but it is rare. If you do want more luck with girls, muscles definitely can't hurt though."

Q"Do guys like girls who make the first move?"

A"Yes, 99% of guys would love for a girl to finally make the first move. So much yes on this question, and yet girls are still insecure about making the first move."

Well, that's all that I can think of for now. Hope this'll at least prevent a few people from spamming the same question over and over again.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 12

• THANK YOU.

• YES to this take. Finally lmao

• God, I've never seen a question about Turkey except for mine. Besides, a Turk created GaG. Why do you have to be so racist? That's really disgusting.

@SurströmmingLover

• "Does he like me"

• don't forget: face or body?

face is always important first and then personality and then body. no one will ever pick body before face. ever.

thats basically for any body questions. i get sick of seeing girls complain about whether or not their body is attractive enough like boobs or butt when none of that matters. is the face pretty? yes? okay your fine, don't worry about your body then.

• For the most part, yes I agree. However, the rare person may value body over face or personality over both. But ya, face is most important for me and most others. Thanks for the input.

• lol the rare person probably has an ugly face so there opinion doesn't count

• I like this Take

• You forgot "am I pregnant, I had unprotected sex yesterday"?

• You're right. But just accept the repetivety because it isn't going to go anywhere!

• Thanks.
    Add in like why do white guys like Asian girls?

• Perfect lol.

• Sooo... true * "sorry Askers" running away and hiding behind the poll* And you forget "I'm a virgin Would people feel attracted to me?" question.

• I liked this for some reason.

What Guys Said 13

• Even with this take it will still be asked. NICE FUCKING TRY.

• "You can't save all the starfish that have washed up on shore, so why throw any back in the water?"
      "As long as I can prevent one starfish from dying, I have done my part, and if all were like me, every starfish would be saved."

• Indeed it is boredom.

• If girls could just stop worrying about making the first fucking move there would be literally like a thousand times more relationships are there are now. Maybe more.

• sometimes bugging helps us!! i mean other guy gagers lmao!

• This should be mandatory reading for new GaGers

• I agree. You should do a second installment for these questions...

"I'm a 12-year-old virgin. Am I weird or a loser?"

"Do guys like boobs or asses more?"

"I had sex, but x, y, and z. Am I/is she pregnant?"

Sexual superiority questions like "Are men REALLY inferior to women?", "are men or women superior?", etc.

"I wear x-size cups. Are they too small?"

"Rate me from 1-10!"

And questions from guys wanting to wear lingerie are fairly common.

• You forgot the breast size questions.

• You forgot the "Please rate me"

• If you don't like those, you can block the "How Do I Look" topic and those questions will never appear on your feed.

• I did not say I hate the questions, I said that these questions are the most asked and should be on the list

• You can't get one standard answer with those questions, considering the obvious varying factors.

• You forgot to mention questions about Turkey

• Yup. Faq is on everyone's mind

• You forgot, "Do white guys date black girls"

• A lot of questions about sexual life

• Bust/Booty questions?

• Awesome bro haha.