Top 6 myTakes of The Week: What Not To Do When Rejecting A Guy & More

Every week the best myTakes get promoted and featured on the front page, a select few actually make it on this weekly “top myTakes” list. A lot of things are considered when we choose these top myTakes; view count, number of opinions and the amount of times each myTake has been shared on social media. A good myTakes has a mixture of all three.

This list is not a popularity contest, it is a way of showing the GAG community some myTakes they may have missed or a few they may have overlooked throughout the week.

Here are this week's best in no particular order:

1. What Not to Do When Rejecting a Guy

BY @theatreguyTop 6 myTakes of The Week: What Not To Do When Rejecting A Guy & More

2. A Look at GAG Moderation

By @xHoneyxBeex

3. Why The Statement "All Guys Care About Is Sex" Is Utter Nonsense

By @Riggers

4. 5 Guys To Date

By Anonymous

5. Lets Face Reality - Being Black In America Sucks

By Anonymous

6. Why I've Decided To Leave My Pubes Alone

By Anonymous

Keep up the good work, GAGers!

Click here to see last week's and maybe next time you'll see your mytake on this list.

gagTake is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Thanks for that

• Oh, that's nice of you then. I've already answered most. I think the MyTake about "5 Guys To Date" is really interesting.