How has GAG helped you? What have u learned?

What have u discovered that you u didn't know before? How has GAG helped you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes!

Background: There is (or was) an old debate about whether or not gender-behaviors were intrinsically caused biologically (i.e., through hormones, chromosones, etc.) or if gender-behavior was the result of society and social conditioning. This does not have to do with gender-identity which is a completely separate issue, but rather gender-defining.

Because of GAG, I really find myself leaning to the society/social conditioning version. I didn't always think that way, but I've seen how girls change and my age has a little to do with it too, seeing the 18-24 generation post vs. the 30-35 generation that I am in vs. the generation of my parents and their stories, and I notice a lot of differences. These differences can only be traced back to social changes. We couldn't have "evolved" that fast, so to speak, if it was just biological.

Sorry for geeking out on you dear :)

The bottom line is, men and women really aren't that different. We just choose to become different (or were forced to be).

• Nope I liked your answer it was very interesting! And yes we are very much a like it's a shame that a lot of us don't know it?

• Some people do :)

Still, I wouldn't know what its like to live for 18+ years being bombarded with my gender opposite's norms, influences, and obligations. I can sort of try to imagine and empathize. For that alone, I still think people have need to ask.

But it is nice to know we're fundamentally much closer.

What Guys Said 2

• what have I learned? I can make money sitting on my arse answering questions ($20 per 4000 points woo)

• I've learnt how to pick up a cougar.

What Girls Said 2

• That there are a lot of seriously screwed up people in this world.

• I haven't learned much of anything yet but I'm so glad I found a site where I can ask as many questions about boys, sex and giving advice without it getting deleted. I wish I would've discovered this site sooner, all those lonesome Yahoo Answer days with a meager 2 replies are now over. Thank you Jesus.