Are you sometimes upset that you dont get MH for trying?

Do you get mad or jealous when u post one long azz opinion paragraph and at the end you didn't get MH for try?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it pisses me of keyspirts. My fingers usually get tired with all the typing I do, then not to get MH. Then I have to think of something clever to say, give examples, life experiences. And then its given to someone who just wrote a few words. So unfair! I believe there should be a maximum of letters in an opinion so it can become an MH. Like how could they do this to me? Do they not know how much time and sacrifice I go into making long paragraphs just for nothing? Do they not feel my pain? Mind me, while I go off and cry :(

*Read this with a lot of sarcasm*

What Girls Said 9

• haha never. my aim is not to get MH. my aim is to give a helpful answer, or just a blunt opinion:P

• No, I don't think this site is about getting a gold medal, it's about trying to answer people's questions to the best of your ability. Sometimes I accept that my answer isn't the one the asker is looking for, or that someone else could answer better

• No, I don't. If you didn't give what they were looking for, you didn't deserve MH. I don't go in there looking for MH'es, I just say how I feel

• And I try not to be long winded. I don't want to read long posting and no one want to read my long as answer.

• No. I'm not on here for MH.

• Of course! How dare they not give me MH for I am the essence of awesomeness and helpfulness!

Nah, it doesn't bother me, lol :P

• Yes :( I don't think you ever put me on MH. so sad.

• I dont actually try, I dont get upset

• I don't always answer seriously. I'll give my opinion, but I wouldn't expect an MH.

• Nope don't care.

What Guys Said 5

• No. I don't really care. I just want to help the person or simply express my opinion and move on. Not looking to become some best-answer all-star.

• I don't always answer seriously or with really super long opinion, so not getting MH doesn't bother me.

• Nah, I just respond. I never try for MH. However, IF I write an essay response you are going to give me MH right? =)

• Lelelel i sometimes think if people get upset that way...cuz i remember one person ask meh for MH for trying with one long paragraph

• I dont read long post. I tend to stop and go jerk off.