Which 3 GAGers would you take with you on a road trip?

Assume you have a giant luxury tour bus :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

What Guys Said 12

• Let's see...DEFINITELY my ace homey Kris85 riding shotgun. Bubbiexo has flown up the charts too, she's invited. I'd bring hotstudloverupcake, but its like bro, leave some ladies for the rest of us. In that case...let's go with that dude Palek. What an animal. Every crew needs a wild card.

• MaskofInsanity
    Harakiri
    PANDAmonium.. Perhaps we could fit some DOTA in there somewhere lol

• I'd take justbanANNAz , ohemgee2 and CursedAngel
    Three Bunnies in the back of my Cadillac :D :D

• Awwwn... DanteSparda!!! Thaz really sweet of u... You know we should actually plan this trip, once my exams are over... I need a break from all this shitty study crap that I'm doing and I do need a hotshot buddy to protect me frm goons in Gujarat ;) ;)
      We should make this trip... :D

and I only know one GaGer nicely over here to actually plan a safe trip n thaz you ^_^ just one sensible person who's befriended me. Otherwise, all the others are REALLY W.E.I.R.D!!!

• Alright, alright...I'm cominnnnnnnnnnng =D

• That's what she said.

• Just me and toouglyforagf. We gotta save room for the chicks we're going to pick up. If there's only four spots actually some may be sitting on our laps.

• Party bus? I'm in! I would take whoever's down, since I don't really have favorites :P 🚌🌃🍸🍻💵🎉🎈

• Imcoasting, imcoasting, and imcoasting

• I would take you and that buff kid so we can all be joooooooooooooooooocy oh and maybe a chick too to mix things up lol.

• Me, myself, and I! One hell of a road trip!

• Mmmmh nah ill go by myself here might be a rapist among us and they wot be able to resist..

• Hot stud lover cup cake , sparrow24, and you for why not?

• Biggie and caveman

• I would take Dzindzer, Maskofinsanity and you as you seem a little craaaazy