Do some topics annoy you? Would you prefer to have customizable updates so you only get updates from the type of categories you want?

Which type of questions annoy you the most?

• Yes: customizable
  • No: not customizable

Most Helpful Girl

• You can customize which topics you see in LIVE FEED ^_^

Simply follow the topics you like, then filter LIVE FEED by "Topics I Follow". You can even set that filter as default, only changing it FROM that when you want to.

• Thanks for MH - also, NOW you can also block Topics if you never want to see them in LIVE FEED ^_^

• well you're welcome and best of again! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I hate the "does he/she like me?" Sounds so high school. Lol :)

• And Thisandthat, I would love it if we could message privately and talk a bit more? :)

• I completely agree. And why not a chat to go with it? Want to make it even better than that? Put a personals section on it! And as far as style, I liked the old GAG much better.

• send me a message. :) lets chat

• in my opinion the best thing they could do for GAG is let you filter questions by age. Before GAG was updated that choice was available.

• I deff second that. I really do miss the age filter. The 18 year olds questions early interest me.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't care at all. I only look at the "No Opinion" and the live feed.

So category updates make no difference to me.