Should GAG have a Shopping Category on here where people can ask questions about things having to do with shopping? Or suggestions on what to buy?

I've looked and haven't seen a category for it. Do you think GAG should have a shopping category?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't be able to handle it. WHICH COLOR IS BETTER?

• LOL! Yea, but you would still get the points for it and the more questions you answer having to do with that, you could get like $1,000 Amazon gift card at the end off the day from answering all those kinds of questions ;)

• get points by picking the ugliest shirt for them haha

What Guys Said 3

• There used to be a fashion/style category before the redesign, is that not still around?

• No as it would be pointless and make things more confusing. We do have an "Other section" that should work quite nicely for this section, and a few other sections like style/fashion and technology.

• Lol who cares about that? I came here to talk about the PENIS and the VAGINA

What Girls Said 3