Has anyone noticed their questions get less answers with this new set up?

I used to remember getting several answers spread out over the period of several days but now I will get a few within a few hours and then nothing after that. Anyone else catch on to this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually I've noticed the opposite. Since with the new layout and new system most users navigate using the live feed, and since you can filter the live feed quite well, anything new happening on an older question will possibly bring it back into the game.

What Girls Said 5

• Nope.. it's about the same..

• I get hardly any answers for my questions too

• absolutely! The old set up had different categories where certain people would generally hang out in... but the new set up just throws everything together and makes it hard for people who can answer your questions to find them! I don't like the new set up... I miss the old one. This isn't social networking, it's supposed to be advise!

• Still better than Yahoo Answers, that's for sure.

• No , i think its the same

What Guys Said 3

• This is intentional.

• You get more answers the more you reply to people. Because it bumps your question to the front page so more people can see it.

• Your questions must be quite silly, or people just don't want to think hard enough. Nothing changed.