Why on gag more men respond to my questions? Is it cuz the women on here don't think I'm cool or attractive?

Why do more men respond to my questions on gag than women? Is it cuz I'm not cool or good looking like the other gagers?

Most Helpful Girl

• It has nothing to do with your looks and more to do with how much you interact with people on here through opinions and comments. People will then be able to judge your personality through what you post. Those guys that you've mentioned are probably on here a lot and have interacted with a lot of people and are nice and friendly to others.

• There are clicks on here and they shouldn't keep me out

• And you haven't answered my question. Would YOU want to be friends with someone who whines a lot?

• Yes cuz I'd help them be happy and make them feel special. I've always been a giver. That's why I was a nurse

What Girls Said 7

• I know who you are... It's because you pick fights with people who want to help you. We try over and over again and you won't listen to any reason or rational advice. Adjust your attitude and I'm sure you will have tons of advice.

• I have.. I approached a woman for the first time today even though it scared me a lot

• Thank you :)

• Welcome

• It has nothing to do with looks. Users tend to answer questions that they are interested in or know about. Therefore, perhaps you are simply asking certain questions that attract the attention of more males than females.

• I think there are clicks on here and it's wrong

• You don't think gagers do this?

• I have already answered that question. Again, I'm sorry it bothers you so much.

• no its a matter of whether the females think they can answer your question or not. I've done it myself - clicked on a question read, see whether my advice would help - if I think not then I leave that question or follow it so I can come back to it another day

• well what kind of questions are you asking?
    if it's not something i can answer to, then i won't and how can we say if it's because we don't find you attractive or cool if you are anonymous? besides i dont' answer questions based on pictures. I don't even look at pictures. it requires an extra click and an extra loading...

• It depends on the questions you ask.

• Mayer your questions are male oriented or phrased in s way that ladies don't like. That or you're an awkward turle

• I'm over it now.. I. was having a bad day and way too sensitive

• Oh I see. Not a problem

• Noblesseoblige? Is that you?

• No.. see what I mean everyone likes talking to that guy. I don't get it.. he's joking all the time

• Hahah, If it was him, would he admit it?

• I won't believe. Until Noblesseoblige responds with his profile.

What Guys Said 6

• I see an equal mix. I don't know where you came up with that idea.

• Cuz on my posts it's mostly men that comment

• "Is it cuz I'm not cool or good looking like the other gagers"

Can't really answer that since you're being anonymous here. But maybe it's because you ask questions that are more suited for guys to answer.

• Quite the opposite. You are cool and attractive...just for the wrong gender. Why do you think I answered this question? Because I thought it was an interesting, thought provoking question? Of course not. I just want your digits.

• Sorry don't swing that way

• It's because GAG is a sausagefest. Obviously.

• No cuz I see guys who have a bunch of chicks comment on their questions

• No not pervy.. just self help questions

• Self-help on what? Hey, just put a link your comment and that will draw SOME attention?

• If you gave an example of one of yge questions you posted we could explain:)

• They are just dating questions

• Cos the girls are too busy reading girly mags.