How to ban sexual questions from my feed or topics?

Eventhough i don't follow, it comes up in other topics as long the question included named topics.

is there an option to disable all sexual questions?

Most Helpful Girl

• i dont think you can...you can try contacting the admin and see what they say?

• thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 2

• You can filter out the Sexuality questions in LIVE FEED.

Simply follow all of the Topics that interest you, as many as you like, then filter LIVE FEED by "Topics I Follow".
    You can even set that filter as default, only seeing a different LIVE FEED when you manually change it yourself again.

I hope that helps!
    Please check out our FAQ to learn all about things like this - http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• As for questions having multiple topics, we WANT that so that more people see more questions.

• Didn't you already ask this? You know it can be reported as a duplicate?
    Anyway, I'm pretty sure you can't. There's no way to disable a category. Jeez, I feel bad for GAG admin...they give GAG community an inch by fixing what people want and some people try to take a mile, then another mile, then a few more feet. smh

What Guys Said 1

• It would be cool if we had an option to block certain questions from the feed.