What is one of the most annoying debates you have come across on this site so far?

For me I think the difference between men and women debate!

Most Helpful Girl

• I have quite a bit of things that annoy me with people on this site. Over-emotionally why are you not agreeing with me questions. Debates are fine I just don't like when people take it to heart, bc of hatred in whom they're speaking of in most cases. Askers and some askers that are deliberately trying to antagonize those who don't agree.

-The trolls. There are two types. 1. The ones that don't take time to read exact same 30 previously asked questions. Can be dealt with or if someone's question didn't get like at least 6 answers is understandable repetition. However when there's literally 30 plus more of the same exact problem it's unnecessary. 2. mentally disturbed usually 'hateful' trolls that try to irritate everyone else with nonsense instead of scheduling an appointment with an actual therapist. They're usually the same damn person with the same damn question over and over, usually with something really hateful/offensive. Even if they go anon everyone's writing is unique and if someone's paying attention they'll know who it is. So anon doesn't always help those particular creatures of habit (the hateful troll).

-Someone's too scared to ask another person out based on the others ethnic background. I never knew how hard it was to go up to anyone based on skin tone/features synonymous to a group of people and ask them out for a coffee or whatever. If it isn't dating in the 50s anymore then some people need to act like it.

-Lastly the never ending penis and boob size questions ( to all the 16yr olds, you're like 10 to young and worry about that later) and gripes about what are the chances someone might be pregnant, leads me to wonder why the hell a majority of people weren't paying attention in sex ed?

On top of it all, I guess I wouldn't have so much of a problem with them if askers wouldn't try label them as urgent topics when they usually aren't, typing questions out as if they have a time stamp and they're so popular to get an immediate response

What Guys Said 9

• The ubiquitous and absurd debate regarding racial equality/superiority.

• This really dumb girl kept arguing that she knew for a FACT that there is not life outside of our Solar System. She was 100% sure and wasn't listening to any logic. We make up like 0.0001% of the known universe, how can we be the only life in the entire universe?

• "Why do girls go for bad guys"

Pretty sure seeing this question drives me off this site for at least 6 months of the year, every year.

• well I guess I would say the one's where it's like "How can God be good i f HE did this and that in the Bible".

• Right on! I forgot about that one, though I don't know how.

• The debate over abortion is annoying.

• Anything to do with God or religion.

• about religion...

• The stupid religious debates. A person posts a question up, seeming to think in their own mind that it is some revolutionary new religious question that has never been asked before, makes total sense, blah blah blah...and the religious debate takes the same course as it always does: to a dead end.

• I had an argument with a girl whining about guys whining about not getting girls who didn't quite get she was doing the same thing.

What Girls Said 11

• Probably the debate about feminism. Just because so many people on this site seem to hate it, and refuse to believe that women are in any way unequal, or that feminists aren't actually all crazy man hating lesbians.

• There are three particular guys on here (I won't say any names publicly) who I would never even talk to, as they are so sexist and racist and homophobe, I just won't waste my time on them. But anyways, I saw you having long debates with them, and honestly, I admire your patience with them!

• I gotta agree with Palek on this one :/

• I was just saying, the basis for your joke was stupid. I don't actually care what exactly your interpretation of the myth is, just that that joke was silly.

• religion, definitely religion.
    pisses me off to no end because some people just can't accept that others are different and hold different beliefs, then they try to convince them that their beliefs are wrong, which is obviously in vain

• About nice guys/bad boys. Oooooh my gosh shut upppp

• The race dating questions...
    Why don't white girls like me
    Do you think this white guy will like me
    White girls, do you like Asian guys?
    White girls, will you marry an Asian guy?
    White girls, What do you think of [insert race] guys?

• Who has it harder, men or women? I'm so sick of that

• that one guy that always ask if white /hispanic girls like black men!

soooo anoying!

• Why a certain race doesn't like a black person and Penis size

• I find rate me questions to be Highly annoying. Its like no one cares.

• I guess all of them. I am someone who respects others opinions if they don't agree with me fine. They're perspectives on certain topics don't affect my life.

• What girls consider a "10"

• Girls: we really don't care about penis size that much

Guys: Yes you do, lying whore!