What do you think about a "poke" or "nudge" like feature?

Is that something you'd like or want?

Would it annoy the crap out of you?

• Poke me!
    0% (0)45% (5)28% (5)Vote
  • ugh.. no.. just.. no.
    43% (3)36% (4)39% (7)Vote
  • <-- Onion!
    57% (4)19% (2)33% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Poke me. Poke me hard! Wait a minute...Actually that sounds bad... :-D

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I wish I was an onion...

1|0
    0|0
  • Pointless and outdated, message systems work just as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use Facebook (just LinkedIn) but I took a moment to read the explanation and find it "a bridge too far".
    Perhaps, if used sparsely it could have its charm but 80% of the uses would be useless :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm being sincere - but I don't see the point. Like I don't understand what someone's even trying to convey by 'poking'.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it'd be a feature that girls on this site would get sick of very quickly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really poke and prod people any more I gave up on being an evil scientist years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine I wouldn't notice it's presence.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can do more then just poke me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Too many people would poke me

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's necessary, but I wouldn't hate it either. I never used the poke function on Facebook. A friend used it once, and all we ended up doing is keep on "poking" at each other until it got annoying.

I think the option to "tag" someone would be more useful.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh I agree with that.. I asked because recently I've had people inbox me "poke" lol

• lol this is not Facebook, you're supposed to be able to type more than that here...

• That's why I thought maybe a poke, nudge or wink type feature might be wanted/welcomed lol