What are were your first impressions of other GAGers?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• People who offer actual advice or entertaining, original sarcastic comments I instantly like. Those who constantly put others down, bring god and jesus in to non religious/unecessary questions, awful spelling/punctuation or really immature people I don't even look at twice.

• Some have some very valuable advice that I've listened to and think benefit a lot of people here. Others? I kind of laugh at the trolling, and feel sorry for the really bitter ones.

• Nearly all questions asked by guys is sexual, most are too slow to look up other questions which are exactly the same as theirs so the feed is filled with repetitive questions like "does she like me?" "are they flirting?", mosts guys flatter themselves and make themselves believe the girl likes them even when she tells him to leave her alone.. Just a lot of slow people and the odd intelligent, good and not ignorant GAGer. :)

• Well, I didn't like you at first haha ;) I am kidding. Or am I? You shall never know ;). I don't think too much about other GAGers unless their answers really stand out and I think hey they are pretty cool and or I think oh my god. What is this world coming to? Lol. There are a few that have annoyed me right from that bat though. We will just leave it at that.

• Ya I usually dislike everyone at first too.

• You are cool in my books now though lol. And yes even in real life I tend to not like someone first because I get annoyed easily.

• The first people who really caught my eye were you and Palek, I have roamed around at first without making an account and just look at your opinions who made me laugh several times. The other opinions I either saw people who generously wanted to help the asker and others just trolling their ass off.

My first impression: This place is a freak show, I am going to join :)

• I was like this guy *(pointing up)* is a total jerk. You still have those moment, but you can see insightful as well

• some are kind, helpful and sweet. They are welcoming and willing to know you. Others are plain...can't think of a word lol

• When I first joined I thought most people were okay. My question got answered which was the goal.

• They're okay. Some are actually really helpful, while others don't even try.

• I don't really have a first impression for most.. I don't talk to many of them.

I mean, when it comes to their answers... Nothing really comes to mind at all.

• Most people wear their heart on their sleeves here

• Their opinions are hotttt and pictures are hotter :P I think hehehe and their English is better LOL I will be like "yoo-hoo interesting choice of words~~"

• Some people have sticks up their asses.

• Lol I can't remember... (yeah coming from me... >.< )

• Most GAGers here shock me.A few are very kind and sincere like Kangaru.She is nice to everybody.

• My first impression wayyyy back in the day? Haha!
    I didn't even really think of G@G as having a community... I just wanted/needed answers to my specific question then I was outta here...
    Good thing I came back, huh? :-P

• Ya! Look at you now! SQUAWK!

• G@G would have no squawk *gasp* ANARCHY... oh wait, they'd love that :-P hahahah

What Guys Said 1